tModLoader More Costumes Mod

What new universe would you like to see in 2.0?

• My Hero Academia

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • DC

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ok, hey I wanted to know if you could make the normal suit meliodas if you can and another thing just aces costumes or you also make weapons?
About the suit, yes, someday.
Yes I make weapons and other stuff, but they're unobtainable cuz that's not the purpose of the mod.

Think you can make Rimuru Tempest? that would be awesome! and mb u can reskin the katana to make it look like Rimuru's weapon?
Yes, she's already in the to-do list.

On the other hand... How the hecc did you know I was making skins for weapons?

I didn't know that you made those and also Rimuru is a boi lmfao xddd. can't wait to see hot it looks. it would be sick if you could make the slime form of rimuru too but i bet it's impossible so w/e lmfao
Yes, she's already in the to-do list.

On the other hand... How the hecc did you know I was making skins for weapons?

Rimuru is a boi lmfao xddd
wth

can't wait to see hot it looks
Don't get your hopes too high. I do try my best to make costumes look as good as the original, buuut sometimes I have to try even harder.

it would be sick if you could make the slime form of rimuru too but i bet it's impossible so w/e lmfao
I'll try...

Aaaanyway, NEW UPDATE!
Update 1.40

- Renamed mod, as now it adds skins for weapons.
- New icon.
- Added Dragon Handle. Skin for Copper Shortsword.
- Added Lostvayne. Skin for Night's Edge.
- Added Rhitta. Skin for The Axe.
- Added Gideon. Skin for Pwnhammer.
- Added Tesseract. Vanity block.
- Resprited Costume Creators.
- Added Space Stone. Skin for Magic Mirror.
- Added Chastiefol. Skin for Dark Lance.
- Improved some code.
- Added Zombie, Husk, Creeper, Skeleton, Wither Skeleton, Enderman, Beta Enderman and Steve heads.
- Removed Herobrine Head.

It does say on the front page that development was paused until Journey's End release, but tbh I'm not that patient. The reason I said that was because I didn't want to make more costumes that then I'd have to change for the new sheets of 1.4. But well, weapons don't need changes and head pieces are just copy-pasting the same thing. So yeah, no new entire costumes until 1.4.

Haha yes. When I do projects I usually leave them for a while to do other stuff. It already happened to this mod and then I continued it, but it happened once more... I'll eventually get on it again.
Since i can't find the download link in the post, how i can download it?

Some suggestions "both anime btw"
Re:Zero
Konosuba

If you havent seen the shows before here are some characters i suggest making costumes for
Re:Zero: Subaru, Rem, Ram, Emillia
Konosuba: Megumine, Aqua, Darkness, Kazuma

Last edited:
hm ok this a old mod I think? idk but if this is still going can you do doki doki literature club stuff if you know what it is if not that's fine I just want to ask that... if I sound like im being mean im sorry D;

Back
Top Bottom