tModLoader More dialogue.

Is this mod good?

• Total voters

Graydee

The Destroyer
Have you ever felt like NPCs in terraria feel soulless with the same dialogue over and over? Well, then this mod is for you!

This mod adds over 100 new lines of dialogue to various NPCs, including talking about other NPCs, the weather, and events.
dialogue1.JPG

dialogue2.PNG

dialogue4.PNG

dialogue5.PNG

dialogue6.PNG

dialogue7.PNG

dialogue8.PNG

(Texture pack is spectacle pack plus an unreleased one)

Note that that is not all (there are over 100 lines of dialogue, after all), but just a few random ones.
I tried to mimic the vanilla dialogue "style" as best I could.

They do still say the vanilla ones, the new ones are simply added to the pool.

This mod is on the browser, or here!
(Version 0.2)

Developers:
@Graydee (coder, writer)
Some Schmo (writer)

Special thanks:
Random people on the Spirit Mod discord, for helping with dialogue

Thanks for checking out my mod! Leave any suggestions for dialogue or typos down below!

Last edited:
You worked all day, but it turned out great!
Now get some rest before you die of illness, there's yet more mini-mods to be made.

Hmm...you make a lot of minimods. I wonder if there was somewhere you could put a list of all your minimods without making individualized form posts for each one! Good mod tho.

Mind adding extra lines to the main bunch linking up with the various mods?

Suggestions:
Tremor (Bad sure, but the Wall of Shadows is sure to drive our Dryad up the freaking wall. And the Night of the Living Dead is "always" fun for the Nurse)
AlchemistNPC (Oh...the Dryad has brought some friends! And it seems the Merchant does like the Jeweler...just not as much as the Jeweler would think.)
Fargo's Mutant Mod (Makes sense for the Nurse to freak out. Also, why does the Lumberjack and the Guild hate each other?)
Calamity (The Arms Dealer is pumped for the events...but not when Revengeance Mode is active.)
Spirit (Poor Dryad...)
Thorium (New faces sure, but the main bunch ain't so found of this crew.)
Expeditions (Yikes, mind taking an few chill pills Guild?)
Joost (The Witch Doctor may have something to do about those Cacti mobs...)
Enigma (Both the Dryad and Witch Doctor are practicing with the Mechanic and Steampunker...as for why we don't know.)
Peculiarity (The Gamemaster's love is shared. Also, the Clother does mention about the Asteroids above)
WeaponOut (The Clother is also an Street Fighter, if you haven't noticed.)

Last edited:
Will this collide with other mods that add dialog? I had planned to have my guide and nurse say a few extra things.

Mind adding extra lines to the main bunch linking up with the various mods?

Suggestions:
Tremor (Bad sure, but the Wall of Shadows is sure to drive our Dryad up the freaking wall. And the Night of the Living Dead is "always" fun for the Nurse)
AlchemistNPC (Oh...the Dryad has brought some friends! And it seems the Merchant does like the Jeweler...just not as much as the Jeweler would think.)
Fargo's Mutant Mod (Makes sense for the Nurse to freak out. Also, why does the Lumberjack and the Guild hate each other?)
Calamity (The Arms Dealer is pumped for the events...but not when Revengeance Mode is active.)
Spirit (Poor Dryad...)
Thorium (New faces sure, but the main bunch ain't so found of this crew.)
Expeditions (Yikes, mind taking an few chill pills Guild?)
Joost (The Witch Doctor may have something to do about those Cacti mobs...)
Enigma (Both the Dryad and Witch Doctor are practicing with the Mechanic and Steampunker...as for why we don't know.)
Peculiarity (The Gamemaster's love is shared. Also, the Clother does mention about the Asteroids above)
WeaponOut (The Clother is also an Street Fighter, if you haven't noticed.)
I am curious if It is possible to provide something like this to modded NPCs as well. Heck maybe even one mods NPCs interacting with another mods NPCs if you wanted to take it that far.

Back
Top Bottom