tModLoader More Figures Mod!

DeliWtz

Spazmatism
unnamed (1).png

Hey everyone! If you're anything like me, you love playing some of the wonderful content mods that are out there and fancy yourself a good amount of building in your worlds too! For many self-proclaimed builders such as myself, Chad's Furniture Mod (which this mod is best enjoyed alongside) is a godsend! One feature in particular from said mod stood out to me as especially appealing, however: those delightful Collectible Boss Figures! Such a perfect yet simple addition to any trophy hall or base! I quickly ran into a small issue in modded playthroughs, though: the lack of any figures for modded bosses! It's understandable that Chad hasn't gotten around to it yet what with his focus on vanilla content first and foremost amongst what I imagine is a huge list of suggestions and ideas he plans on implementing. All that said, I decided to take matters into my own hands and get some programming and spriting practice in while I'm at it!

This mod adds Collectible Boss Figures for major modded bosses, so far only the Thorium and Consolaria Bosses are implemented but Calamity and many other mods (per your suggestions!) will be added very soon. Each statue has a 1/15 chance to drop upon defeating any boss in normal mode, and 1/3 in Expert Mode. Now you may be asking: Deli, how do I acquire one of these beautiful statues if I've already beaten the boss in my world before installing this mod? and to that, I say too bad! just like in Chad's mod, the statues can also be crafted from their respective boss's trophy. I hope you guys all enjoy!

Download: From the Mod Browser or straight from the bottom of this post!

-Content!-

Capture 2020-05-03 21_17_07.png
Capture 2021-03-03 05_52_00.png

Current Version: v1.1 for tModLoader v0.11.8.1 // Terraria v1.3.5.3
v1.0 (5/3/2020) - Initial Release Woohoo!!
-Added statues for every Thorium boss
v1.0.3 (5/4/2020)
-Added option to disable statue recipes for competitive server play (Suggested by @R-TEAM )
v1.1 (3/3/2021)
-Added Consolaria statues

-Plans-
-Add boss statues for Calamity
-Spirit Mod statues
-Ultranium statues
-(Potentially?) Add boss statues for Vanilla event bosses if the demand is there
-Make poll for people to vote which mod gets statues next

Feel free to make suggestions! Thanks again *v*

Attachments

• moreFigs.zip
    125.7 KB · Views: 164
Last edited:
This is really cool! I do think you should add figures for event and Calamity bosses, if it's not too much work. Good job!
Thank you! Yeah, Calamity is already in the works for sure. It'll take a bit longer than Thorium took just because of the sheer number of bosses as well as the difficulty of shrinking their much larger than average sprites but it's 100% going to be the next major update.

Thank you! Yeah, Calamity is already in the works for sure. It'll take a bit longer than Thorium took just because of the sheer number of bosses as well as the difficulty of shrinking their much larger than average sprites but it's 100% going to be the next major update.
Good luck! Especially with Yharon and the Leviathan %:sigh:

would like an option to disable the crafting - so only the first user where slam an boss get the Statues ... make more challange (optional)

would like an option to disable the crafting - so only the first user where slam an boss get the Statues ... make more challange (optional)
Nice idea! I can definitely implement that easily, new update very soon!

v1.0.3 is out now with a quick little config option suggested by @R-TEAM to disable statue recipes in case anyone really wants to make the statues feel like collectibles in server play!

Last edited:
I know chaf's mod adds vanilla statues but hid mod is quite big. Would you consider adding the vanilla bosses statues after you are done with the main purpose of your mod which is adding modded bosses statues? They look amazing by the way!

I know chaf's mod adds vanilla statues but hid mod is quite big. Would you consider adding the vanilla bosses statues after you are done with the main purpose of your mod which is adding modded bosses statues? They look amazing by the way!
Thank you! I've definitely thought about it, but even if I sprite my own vanilla figures, I'm not sure - something doesn't sit right with me about taking that idea for a standalone mod. (That said, I know the boss figures were a suggestion to him in the first place, so I'll probably just clear the air with the original idea giver before I start on it) It's definitely on the list now though! Maybe they can come out when I do the vanilla event boss statues soon like Betsy and Pumpking, just gotta figure out a nice way to implement their drops.

Wooh! Would you like some help spriting these figurines? I definitely wouldn't mind lending a hand every once in a while.

That's really impressive! Chad's Furni and Thorium are some of my favorite mods!
I really like those figures! They look really great!

i think ive found a problem, ive killed both the grand thunder bird and lepus 5 times and got a lepus figure 3 times and a thunder bird figure 2, the other thing is i havent gotten a trophy from either of them

i think ive found a problem, ive killed both the grand thunder bird and lepus 5 times and got a lepus figure 3 times and a thunder bird figure 2, the other thing is i havent gotten a trophy from either of them
Nothing in the mod affects trophy drop rates, so I'm guessing RNG just wasn't in your favor there?

I was so happy when I saw that this got an update! I love these little figures so much :D

The new figures look great!
Thank you! It's been a long time coming but don't worry the mod is far from dead. I've been working on many different statues across different mods recently so I don't get burned out again, so expect way more frequent updates! Got another update I wanna get out by the end of the week!

Back
Top Bottom