tModLoader More Guns Mod

More Guns Mod v1.1

(Compatible with tModLoader v0.10.1)

This mod adds:

- 9 Upgradeable guns from Iron to Vortex (126 guns in the upgradeable category)

- 9 Special weapons

- 1 Town NPC

- 3 Hostile NPCs

- Several other items

Download

Download it from the Mod Browser

or
Click Here

Developers

NeonDragon5 - Spriter/Programmer

TheAquaBear - Programmer

Version History

Did some MAJOR respriting.
  • The upgradeable gun classes (Iron - Vortex) are as follows.
    Combat Rifle
    • Rifle
      Precision Rifle
    • Assault Rifle
    • SMG
    • Revolver
    • Pistol
    • Shotgun
    • Riot Shotgun
The AK-47 and the P90 were temporarily removed.
They will come back in a later update, reskinned and called something else.
Removed M82A1.
Replaced the M1 Garand with Sniper(non-upgradeable)
Removed Bowie Knife
Added Gunsmith(Town NPC)
Added Mercenary Zombie
Added Standard Ammunition(Weaker and cheaper variant of Musket Ball)

Added Space Rifle(non-upgradeable)

Added Nuclear Cartridge(Apocalypse ammo-type)

Noted Bugs

When crafting Hellstone weapons it may look like you can't use Crimtane guns but you actually still can, it just says you're using Demonite.

Future Updates

Probably none for a while

Last edited:
wait, wait, hold the phone, why are the P90 and AK-47 (temporarily)removed?
We decided not to add real life weapons like those two. We will make knock off weapons that are basically the same. It doesn't fit Terraria well in my opinion.

Hello AquaBear I was just wondering, when exactly does the NPC spawn, after EoC, Hardmode, Post-Plantera? Thanks!

the Gunsmith spawns when you have crafted Gunparts and you have them in your inventory
Thanks!
[doublepost=1482752906,1482752826][/doublepost]I also feel like I should mention how AWESOME your mod is! The variety of guns is making my modded playthrough much more interesting and unique!

Great mod! I love this simple-type weapon upgrades. And i have some question:

1. Maybe add as tier-weapons some "like a clockwork" guns? Shotguns and rifles with shooting with a cut-off of two, three or more bullets? What about sluggers (shotguns with high-accuracy burst) or sawed-of shotguns (extremelly low accuracy burst).

"Nuclear Throne" is great game for ideas. Some weapon have interesting variation. Similar shotgun:
- Shotgun
- Assault shotgun: cut-off of three shots
- Gattling shotgun: autofire
- Double shotgun: double burst
Maybe... modular weaponry? Construct guns with different parts, or upgrade to some variations? But it's very huge work.

2. This mods add only guns or in future i see tier-system with bow, crossbow or... melee weapon? Tier-summoner staves? It's funny))

P.S. Sorry for bad english... T__T

Thanks!
[doublepost=1482752906,1482752826][/doublepost]I also feel like I should mention how AWESOME your mod is! The variety of guns is making my modded playthrough much more interesting and unique!
Thanks! I'm glad you enjoy it!
Great mod! I love this simple-type weapon upgrades. And i have some question:

1. Maybe add as tier-weapons some "like a clockwork" guns? Shotguns and rifles with shooting with a cut-off of two, three or more bullets? What about sluggers (shotguns with high-accuracy burst) or sawed-of shotguns (extremelly low accuracy burst).

"Nuclear Throne" is great game for ideas. Some weapon have interesting variation. Similar shotgun:
- Shotgun
- Assault shotgun: cut-off of three shots
- Gattling shotgun: autofire
- Double shotgun: double burst
Maybe... modular weaponry? Construct guns with different parts, or upgrade to some variations? But it's very huge work.

2. This mods add only guns or in future i see tier-system with bow, crossbow or... melee weapon? Tier-summoner staves? It's funny))P.S. Sorry for bad english... T__T
1. As for what you said about "like a clockwork" guns, further on that's what the Precision Rile becomes like.
2. About the idea of modular weaponry, me and @NeonDragon5 will look into it.

Last edited:
Hey Devs, is this mod balanced? I've noticed the starting weapons do a lot of damage, too much, in my opinion during my new playthrough. Does anyone else feel this way too?
Loving this mod guys. Awesome job with sprites and coding!!!! :)

Finally :) its a good idea to add a vehicles like helicopter?

(EDITED)
how about a gun that fires to its maximum fire rate? like minigun

Last edited:
Hey Devs, is this mod balanced? I've noticed the starting weapons do a lot of damage, too much, in my opinion during my new playthrough. Does anyone else feel this way too?
Loving this mod guys. Awesome job with sprites and coding!!!! :)
From my playing with this mod I haven't noticed too much DPS from the guns so I don't know what to say. Also thanks, I hope you continue to enjoy it!
Finally :) its a good idea to add a vehicles like helicopter?
Haven't really considered it before, I'm not sure if we would since we are focusing primarily on guns, but I don't know, we will see in the future.

i´d like to add just ONE thing to this awesome mod

DUAL F******** MINI UZIS
-GATLIGATOR-LIKE ACCURACITY
-INSANE ATTACK SPEED
-ONLY USES MUSKET BULLETS (BECAUSE YOLO)
cmon,we need dual mini uzis

Back
Top Bottom