tModLoader More Guns Mod

Hey,
I know it's been a really long time since we've posted or said anything about the mod and I'm sad to say that development for the mod will probably stop for quite some time. This all started out as some little project on the side, but I want you all to know how grateful me and @NeonDragon5 are for how much support we have received from you all over the past 2 years. I doubt any people will read this, but I felt very guilty for leaving many comments unanswered and I will try to be more dedicated to doing that, but please be patient. Balancing modding and school was too much of a struggle for us so I hope you all understand. Maybe one day we'll revisit and revive the mod, but probably not for a while. It's been a good run and I hope you all still enjoyed it and still play on it.

With much love, TheAquaBear

Notice: We will try to stay on top of keeping it compatible with the latest tModLoader version so you can still play it. Please be patient though.

I hope this isn't being toxic from me, but how you obtain guns like the SMG or Riot Shotgun?
I have used a mod called Cheat Sheet and I cant see only how to craft the basic versions of the Combat Rifle, Pistol, Rifle, and Shotgun.
If I need to spawn the new town NPC added by this mod, what I need to do other than building a house for him/her to aper on my world?

I hope this isn't being toxic from me, but how you obtain guns like the SMG or Riot Shotgun?
I have used a mod called Cheat Sheet and I cant see only how to craft the basic versions of the Combat Rifle, Pistol, Rifle, and Shotgun.
If I need to spawn the new town NPC added by this mod, what I need to do other than building a house for him/her to aper on my world?
Meh, I'm fine now, theres no need to help me

Idk how to get the following items (smg, revolver, and riot shotgun) These items are upgradable with demonite/hellstone/ect, but i cant find any crafting recipes.
EDIT:npc moved in right after i posted this)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom