Items More Infinite Bullets/Arrows

Do you think this would ruin what the range class is? Or do you think its a great addition?

• Total voters

King Victor

Skeletron Prime
Sorry for the constant cranking of threads, I have soooooo many ideas.

Anyway. like the title says, I propose more unlimited ammo. I mean, isn't it annoying how with range class you have to buy/craft your weapon's ammunition? no other class (Excluding Throwing) uses up anything other than mana which can regenerate. So I think range class would be 100% more enjoyable (Believe me, Range is my favorite class) with infinite ammo such as infinite chlorophyte bullets.

Believe me, I want to use infinite ammo too, but I also don't want the game to have like a dozen different kinds of infinite ammo pouches. It would be easier (for both the developers and for us) if there were a legit way to get 100% ammo conservation.

Believe me, I want to use infinite ammo too, but I also don't want the game to have like a dozen different kinds of infinite ammo pouches. It would be easier (for both the developers and for us) if there were a legit way to get 100% ammo conservation.
Interesting. I think that would be a nice idea. But wouldn't that be like post-moon lord?

I just see this as removing one of the last few roadblocks stopping Ranger from making Mage 100% redundant.

Mage and range are completely different classes regardless of infinite ammo or not.
I wouldn't agree with that assertion. They both use a variety of forgiving ranged attacks with high dps- except one of them never has to stop firing or sacrifice damage.

one of the last few roadblocks stopping Ranger from making Mage 100% redundant
Except that ranged already makes mage 100% redundant, and that’s because of their stupidly high, constant DPS. It’s as you say; rangers never have to stop firing, and that’s basically true whether they have infinite ammo or not.

Personally i think it would be OP i mean imagine having infinite holy arrows with a Daedalus storm bow on all bosses although if you ok with mods then go to the mod browser and download fargo mutant mod it adds other things along with infinite quivers and infinite musket pouches for all types of arrows/bullets though you still have to get 3996 of that item to craft it

Last edited:
Personally i think it would be OP i mean imagine having infinite holy arrows with a Daedalus storm bow on all bosses although if you ok with mods then go to the mod browser and download fargo mutant mod it adds other things along with infinite quivers and infinite musket pouches for all types of arrows/bullets though you still have to get 3996 of that item to craft it
I don't like mods due to not feeling the same assertion as playing the vanilla version.

you right

it would very probably make ranger very OP. Ranger is already a class with a variety of OP weapons. Many MGs have huge ammo reduction and using ranger armor + ammo box makes them shoot for hours without caring about ammo. So giving easy to craft (999*4 bullets isn't hard to get, it's just long and boring, but doable for most players) it would ruin the balance.

it would very probably make ranger very OP. Ranger is already a class with a variety of OP weapons. Many MGs have huge ammo reduction and using ranger armor + ammo box makes them shoot for hours without caring about ammo. So giving easy to craft (999*4 bullets isn't hard to get, it's just long and boring, but doable for most players) it would ruin the balance.
It wouldn't be unbalanced since mining ores for bullets isn't what I call a balance. I am already going to have more than enough bullets for a boss battle, so all I'm doing is removing the daunting hours of chlorophyte mining.

If you can get enough bullets i don't see the point of getting an infinite ammo supply then, rangers are already super OP. And I am a long-time ranger. We shall think of improving the summoners instead.

If you can get enough bullets i don't see the point of getting an infinite ammo supply then, rangers are already super OP. And I am a long-time ranger. We shall think of improving the summoners instead.
That first part of your comment made no sense. the whole reason WHY I wanted infinite bullets is because I hate the repetitive mining/killing process.
Basically what I'm trying to say is that if Terraria devs added infinite bullets like I suggest, then I'm still as OP minus one unhappy vortex boy.

Well, it makes the game easy peasy after some grind no? I absolutly love grinding personally and I see no problem in farming/mining for hours. But I respect your point of view.

I think if they were gated until you could make better bullets it would be fine (ie: 3996 ichor bullets + 5 chlorophyte bars makes an endless ichor pouch, 3996 jester arrows + 5 crystal shards, etc.), but as is it would give an absurd buff to rangers.

Back
Top Bottom