tModLoader More Item Info - Adds tooltips for recipes, price, etc.

hamstar

Terrarian
Note: Until further notice, this mod is now being worked on exclusively as part of my Adventure Mode set.

More Item Info
v1.5.0

MSJVXbD.png
0uEwjKj.png

Simple mod that lists recipes requiring and produced by a given item in that item's tooltips, and also displays its sell value. Configurable.

Source code available.

Installation

Requires tModLoader. Copy the above .tmod file to your 'Documents/My Games/Terraria/ModLoader/Mods' folder to play.

Last edited:
v1.5.0
  • (See github commit history.)
v1.3.0
  • Added hotkey to toggle item info display
v1.2.1
  • Adjusted item money denom order
v1.2.0
  • Added recipes of the recipe groups of the given item into the 'crafts into' list
v1.1.0
  • First forum release.

Attachments

• MoreItemInfo v1.1.0.zip
    28.7 KB · Views: 133
  • MoreItemInfo v1.2.0.zip
    30.5 KB · Views: 100
  • MoreItemInfo v1.2.1.zip
    30.6 KB · Views: 180
  • MoreItemInfo v1.3.0.zip
    32.6 KB · Views: 134
  • MoreItemInfo v1.5.0.zip
    33.4 KB · Views: 180
Last edited:
Very useful mod, helps to see if an item is used in anything which can be handy if you don't use recipe browser or don't want to constantly open it up. Also if you have something in your inventory that you want to craft more of its also useful for seeing what items make it and definitely helps out for quick viewing even when using the recipe browser and scrolling over something, you can see all the recipes that make it in one, or some to most of the recipes depending on how many mods you have installed.
5/5 Would recommend as a QoL mod to anyone who plays modded, good addition to recipe browser.

great mod

would be even greater if there was an option to make it only display by pressing a hotkey instead of being permanently on

good job though, i like it a lot

Note: Until further notice, this mod is now being worked on exclusively as part of my Adventure Mode set. I will not be doing any additional features, changes, or fixes beyond the context of its use within Adventure Mode. General PRs are welcome, though.

Back
Top Bottom