Portfolio/Multi-Topic More Jojo references?

MSP

Terrarian
My suggestion?

"STANDO POWAH"

Basically what I am suggesting is the addition of more varieties of guardians
Forbidden_Sign.png
Stardust_Guardian_minion.png
Shadowflame_Guardian_minion.gif
with different and bizarre abilities.​

This could be added as multiple tiers of armor which grant different guardians,
A randomized element giving the player a guardian which is upgraded through leveling up or simply scaling with player equipment,
Or given to the player via the consumption of a special item such as an arrow.

Srsly though. (assuming this doesn't already exist and I'm being dumb) Also, not sure if a thread suggesting stands and almost nothing else belongs in Porfolios/Multi-Topic

PS: Post your favourite STANDO​

Last edited:
I give a Infinite/10 to this Suggestion, just because you have all the reason.
We need more STANDOS in Terraria, maybe a different Summoner Armor which has as unique ability a STANDO summoning?
I would really like to see more of those cool Guardians, and actually, I have a Post-Hardmode suggestion which one of its Armors grants you a Guardian like those above.
Let's hope this suggestion can be heard and we get some of those cool summons in Terraria :^)

EDIT 1:
P.S: Star Platinum, The World, Silver Chariot, The Hand... Those are some of my favorite standos

regarding the fact that you want to add something to the game purely as a reference rather than a legitimate idea, where would these even fit in the current game? how would these be balanced? what purpose would they serve? what class are they for?

My suggestion?

"STANDO POWAH"

Basically what I am suggesting is the addition of more varieties of guardians
Forbidden_Sign.png
Stardust_Guardian_minion.png
View attachment 193643 with different and bizarre abilities.

This could be added as multiple tiers of armor which grant different guardians,
A randomized element giving the player a guardian which is upgraded through leveling up or simply scaling with player equipment,
Or given to the player via the consumption of a special item such as an arrow.

Srsly though. (assuming this doesn't already exist and I'm being dumb) Also, not sure if a thread suggesting stands and almost nothing else belongs in Porfolios/Multi-Topic

PS: Post your favourite STANDO​
I don't like Jojo, so then I don't like this suggestion too.
Sorry, no support.

Back
Top Bottom