Votes: 11 91.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
w
View attachment 158146
orks fine for me

Uploaded the spirites from the Imgur. They should be fine now. hopefully...
Side note: cause the imgur is banned in my country, i can't see the spirites. Hopefully you guys can do.

I've been playing with this mod (and a few others) and i've noticed that the ninjas are appearing WAY too often. I haven't seen almost any zombies or pretty much many other mobs. If possible, could the spawnrate be decreased?
Aha! i have decreased it so much. it will spawn aloooooooooooot more less. by aloooooot more i mean alooooooooooooot lot lot lot more. its very rare now. They used to come in like 30 - 40 groups in every pumpkin moon / frost moon event wave. now i have spotted only 3 of them in 15 waves. in the next update, that shouldn't be a problem.

Aha! i have decreased it so much. it will spawn aloooooooooooot more less. by aloooooot more i mean alooooooooooooot lot lot lot more. its very rare now. They used to come in like 30 - 40 groups in every pumpkin moon / frost moon event wave. now i have spotted only 3 of them in 15 waves. in the next update, that shouldn't be a problem.
lol all images are not broken

oh... i missed that feature... i used that to add my images. are they still broken or they are fine?

Got one for ya:

Kinstealer
View attachment 157408
"Steel marks flesh, but flesh cannot mark steel."
Uses Mana to guarantee crits; uses Health when Mana is depleted.

Recipe:
25 x Luminite Bar
15 x Spectre Bar
1 x Vampire Knives
1 x Arkhalis

I'll leave the other details up to you. :)
i said i will do it, and i did it. not exactly how you wanted, but i did it! it gruantees the critic hits with rmb attacks, but it will not use hp when you are out of mana. and both attacks steal hp.

ok, updated the page. mediafire decided to not work so i have uploaded the file from the MEGA uploaad. should work fine. Enjoy the new version

@succ

Sheath is kinda OP for when you are able to get it IMO I think it should give around +4% crit +5% attack speed and move speed and maybe later upgrade it with the WoF melee emblem and maybe souls to what is it now and maybe you could make it to further upgrade it's crit to +10% adding to the last upgrade the golem accessory that increases crit.

Back
Top Bottom