More Katanas Mod v.0.6

Did you like this mod?

• Yes

Votes: 11 91.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Welp forgot to activate the mod so nevermind but I kinda wish there was a Arkalis katana cuz I didn't see one...
Mod dev if you see that plz consider it if there is none!

im not dead, mod is updated. i havent updated this page yet. i have been extremely busy lately. i think i can't update this mod for few months. But i didn't give up. I will be updating this mod again

I don't know where the Darkness biome is, but the Dark Devourer keeps attacking me any time I try to mine in the lower caverns (where lava stars to show up). Is there a version of this mod with Katanas only from biomes that exist in vanilla?

OK...so if you could PLEAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaase make armor sets (or vanity ) like raidens and samuels? and ofc make HF Muramasa vith and alternate function ( hold right click) to release a vave of energy that has a guaranted crit/ deals an enormous amount of dmg( normal dmg multiplier) but gives a dmg and attack speed debuff for half a minute? Im beggin ya id dovnload the mod right :red:in avay if ya did dat :D (and probably sleep vith this mod but ya dont hef to knov that lol) p.s. sorry for grammar mistakes some are intentional and some...vell some of my letters dotn vork lol

Fiendd thanks for your request / feedback. but im afraid that you have to wait till summer. I am busy with the school and sadly i can't work on the mod cause of that. But i will be back at the summer.

ALRIGHT! Mod is updated! But sadly, i can't edit the post cause of the google chrome's stupid security stuff. But here is a picture of the new armor set and the katana that i have added. Enjoy! ;) (you can download the latest version from the mod browser, i have also updated the download link. that's all i can do for now.)

Attachments

• genji.png
    genji.png
    1,023 bytes · Views: 184
  • Catana.png
    Catana.png
    810 bytes · Views: 166
May I suggest some new "Katana" weapons?

3 new Hardmode Katanas

The Susano-o

The Manslayer

and the Uchigatana

New boss:
"Oni"
Drops the Uchigatana as the expert item

New Items:
"Warding Talisman" - The summon item for Oni

"Taijutsu Scroll" - doubles melee damage, but only while using a Katana

"Heart of Nova" - Allows counters with Katana weapons via right-clicking

Ofc! i will look into them. thanks for your support! but you may have to wait till summer. Like i said i can't put as much effort as i did before cause of my school and my personal life.

Could you make another version of this mod without the biome? Really not fun when you've spent a couple hours into a world to find out that the dungeon is impossible to explore because the darkness biome is right next to it and spawns devourers whenever you enter it. also have you not figured out if you can make it spawn into the world after activating hardmode like the hallow if its going to be so hard?

i can nerf that biome. but i can also share a version without that biome.

I would suggest to just make the gen code for the biome more precise to not be in the dungeon and maybe always be deep underground but above hell.

or i can simply make them appear smaller or if i can, i can make the biome spawn when a spesific boss is defeated, new boss confirmed? idk. but i will look into doing something about that biome. also i will change the obsidian material with something else so it won't be easy to gather obsidian thanks to this mod.

I just found out this mod adds the dark devourer, would have removed the mod if my main weapon was the Gel Katana. Also, was really disappointed when I killed it in expert mode and it didn't drop anything, im in pre-hardmode btw. Maybe give the devourer some good drops or lower its spawn rate pre-hardmode?

I have updated the mod for 1.3.8 while also butchering it and adding my own content that does not work. I am open to balance and content suggestions. I plan to add more guns, and armors. Unfortunately I am a student with little free time.

I have 2 katanas you could add, both of them are references:

Mugen -
20 Luminite
5 Solar Fragments
5 Stardust Fragments
5 Vortex Fragments
5 Nebula Fragments
1 Katana

and

Murasame -
1 Katana
1 Muramasa