Weapons & Equip More Luminite Gear

Good?

• Total voters

Devourer of Gods

Steampunker
I don't really know how to start this so...

I NEED A SPRITER

Galactic Bombarder- Basically buffed Horseman's blade
Galactic Cleaver- Direct upgrade to influx waver, but projectiles detonate on 3rd impact
Galactic Throw- Shoots slow, exploding projectiles

Supernova Cannon- Rapidfire onyx blaster, but shoots rockets and creates black holes that draw enemies in slowly
Supernova Ballista- Repeater that shoots lasers

Aurora Gauntlet- Spawns homing explosive Aurorae, uses 15 mana
Aurora Tome- AOE bomb-like magic weapon, Uses 8 mana

Astral Staff- Behaves similarly to SDS, one minion, gets stronger as more are summoned.
Astral Rod- Small, fast, low damage minions. Takes up half of a minion slot.

Galactic Bombarder- 175 dmg (Melee)
Galactic Cleaver- 220 dmg (Melee)
Galactic Throw- 200 dmg (Melee)

Supernova Cannon- 100 dmg (Ranged)
Supernova Ballista- 125 dmg (Ranged)

Aurora Gauntlet- 135 dmg (Magic)
Aurora Tome- 200 dmg (Magic)

Astral Staff- 85 dmg (Summon)
Astral Rod- 50 dmg (Summon)

All At Ancient Manipulator
Galactic Bombarder- Star Wrath, 20 Solar Fragments, 10 Luminite Bars
Galactic Cleaver- Meowmere, 20 Solar Fragments, 10 Luminite Bars
Galactic Throw- Terrarian, 20 Solar Fragments, 10 Luminite Bars Supernova Cannon- Celebration, 20 Vortex Fragments, 10 Luminite Bars
Supernova Ballista- SDMG, 20 Vortex Fragments, 10 Luminite Bars

Aurora Gauntlet- Last prism, 20 Nebula Fragments, 10 Luminite Bars
Aurora Tome- Lunar Flare, 20 Nebula Fragments, 10 Luminite Bars

Astral Staff- 1 Rainbow Crystal Staff, 20 Stardust Fragments, 10 Luminite Bars
Astral Rod- 1 Lunar Portal Staff, 20 Stardust Fragments, 10 Luminite Bars

Last edited:
I feel the astral rod is waaaaaay too strong at first glance. 50 damage isn't that low if you consider that it's a fast attacker, and only takes half a minion slot. You can run around with 16 of those, easy, and that is too much dps. I'm all for endgame goodies, but that one in particular would have serious balance issues if my understanding of it is correct.

Ok, few suggestions;
-If you need a spriter, then you are going to have to be more specific on the appearance of all the weapons and te minions the staff summons
-Onyx Blaster is pretty good and the speed is pose to keep it on control. Supernova cannon sounds like the snowman’s cannon, but double fire rate (making if faster), and give it a spray of bullets when it shoots. That sounds pretty op, more like a admin weapon. If you are trying to make admin weapons, then ignore this suggestion.
-Does Astral staff look like a dragon since it is similar? If so, what will make it different from the stardust dragon staff besides the damage?
-Add fire rates/swing speed, knock back, and critical chance. This could and will make all the weapons a lot more clearer

Back
Top Bottom