Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Aw Yeah!

Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Catching Up guys, I going to do something in a while and after the mod is now downloadable I'll start another mod for your guys and it's start happening guys and when it's come to the mods are especially some times, I'll start a Souls Mod, a Mod that makes souls to craft on Expert Items and Dev's Vanities, Youtubers Souls and Modder's
Souls and it's gonna well to make it and I look forward to make this mod look beautiful so it's look likes the mod gonna be download when it's soon released and I head to need some stuff and all that so yeah have a wonderful day everyone! :D

Be sure to make those hooded sprites available vanity sets! That'll be a kicker!

It'd be very cool if the skull accesories occupied the same vanity slot as balloons since it would have the player being followed closely by the floating skull.

Might want to consider making a Mech-Armor based visually on all three mech-bosses. Might specialize in defense, utility and mobility rather than combat damage, depending on the items from the bosses for coverage.

Be sure to make those hooded sprites available vanity sets! That'll be a kicker!

It'd be very cool if the skull accesories occupied the same vanity slot as balloons since it would have the player being followed closely by the floating skull.

Might want to consider making a Mech-Armor based visually on all three mech-bosses. Might specialize in defense, utility and mobility rather than combat damage, depending on the items from the bosses for coverage.
Awesome and Great ideas but I had do some stuff but yep, thx you for ideas :)

Update: I hadn't post any content in a while and I had a stress week and I just say one thing before I take a break of this mod

New Souls!!!
Mechanic Souls
"The essence of almighty mechanical bosses"
Can be craft with three mechanical assecories: Shield of Spaz and Rentaize, Mechanical Worm Scarf and Prime's Ray on a Hardmode Anvil.

New Assecories!!!
Mechanical Brain of Confusion
Equipable
Defense 6
"The rise of the mechanical mighty one brain"
Craft with 20 Sousl of Might, 8 Hallowed Bars and Brain of Confusion on a Tinkers Workshop.

Souls of Blight
"The essence of the brightest to the sun of Ocramish"
Craft with 20 Souls of Light and 30 Adamintie Bars on a Adaminte/Titanium Forge

Well that's all everyone and see you guys when I updated the thread

Why not adding....
Mechanical Core
Summons all three mech bosses
"Is it an good idea to take it out in the night?"

Idea:

Shield of the Twins
80 Damage
18 Defense
+20% Movement Speed
+50% Melee Damage
+35% Magic Damage
30% Magic Reduced Damaged
Increased Mana by 25
Increased Mana Regen
Increased Pickup Mana
"The Twin's power combined" (You can change it if you want)
Crafted from 20 Souls of Bright, 30 Hallowed Bars. Shield of Spaztimatism, and Retina-Ring

Idea:

Shield of the Twins
80 Damage
18 Defense
+20% Movement Speed
+50% Melee Damage
+35% Magic Damage
30% Magic Reduced Damaged
Increased Mana by 25
Increased Mana Regen
Increased Pickup Mana
"The Twin's power combined" (You can change it if you want)
Crafted from 20 Souls of Bright, 30 Hallowed Bars. Shield of Spaztimatism, and Retina-Ring
A idea by you is great, I'll put you in a credit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom