tModLoader More Melee Weapons Mod

What are your thoughts on the current state of the mod?

• This mod is trash, will always be trash, and you should feel bad for creating it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

KeylessConstruct

Steampunker
NOTICE: This mod is currently not available for download. Expect it to be soon, though.

More Melee Weapons is a mod that adds, well, more melee weapons.

So far, only sword-type melee weapons are available. Once I'm better at this whole "coding" thing, I'll add in new spears and I'll expand on the Thrower sub-class (because technically, throwing weapons are melee)

This mod gets updated regularly. I plan on adding at least 2 new weapons for each material that a sword can be crafted with.

Currently, there are only 6 weapons in the mod; 2 Wooden, 2 Copper and 2 Tin weapons. I plan on adding way more in the future.
I know the mod is really tiny in its current state, but I just wanted to share it as it is right now with you guys to show you what I've been working on.
Though, right now, the mod is unavailable for download due to there being only 6 weapons. I'll publish the mod once there's at least double this amount.

Attachments

• MoreMeleeBanner.png
    MoreMeleeBanner.png
    8.6 KB · Views: 123
Not much content currently, although I believe that this mod will be pretty decent once more content is added.

Ok this is an epic gamer moment right here

I just got a new PC and didn't even think to save my mod to a flash drive before cleaning it.
It's pretty alright, though. I didn't really like that mod, anyway. I want to add way more to Terraria through modding than just some swords.

Ok this is an epic gamer moment right here

I just got a new PC and didn't even think to save my mod to a flash drive before cleaning it.
It's pretty alright, though. I didn't really like that mod, anyway. I want to add way more to Terraria through modding than just some swords.

Lol

Back
Top Bottom