Weapons & Equip More mid hardmode gear

BluE22

Skeletron Prime
Ok, right to the point.

Specter armor:
Specter Helmet buffs damage per hit
40 defense

Specter crown allows you to teleport anywhere onscreen, but there IS a Catch,you're only allowed to do it every 2000 damage
44 defense

Shroomite armor:
Shroomite Goggles buff darts
51 defense

Beetle armor:
Beetle plating just buffs raw crits
62 defense

Beetle exoskeleton buffs simple health
55 defense

All recipes same as their other variants.

PS,please make Sprites

Last edited:
Feedback incoming.
  • First of all, it'd be nice to know the stats for these new armor pieces. This is what I can see:
    • A Spectre Helmet that increases damage.
    • A Spectre Crown with a pretty unique teleporting ability.
    • A pair of Shroomite Goggles that buff Dart damage.
    • Beetle Plating that increases critical strike chance.
    • Beetle Exoskeleton that increases Health to 800.
  • You provided no recipes or stats with the exception of (most likely) the set bonuses. For example...
    • The Beetle Exoskeleton increases Health to 800, but how so? +300-ish Health? Just setting it to 800 would be problematic if using, say, modded items that boost Health past 800.

Specter armor:
Specter Helmet buffs damage per hit
40 defense
...by what? how much damage per hit?
Specter crown allows you to teleport anywhere onscreen, but there IS a Catch,you're only allowed to do it every 2000 damage
44 defense
2000 damage is enough to kill a hardmode player 4x over, even with lifefruits. The rod of discord is way more useful. Also, how do you teleport? With a hotkey or what?
Shroomite armor:
Shroomite Goggles buff darts
by 15% like the other armors buff weapon damage?
Beetle armor:
Beetle plating just buffs raw crits
62 defense
so... increased critical chance? by how much
Beetle exoskeleton buffs simple health
55 defense
how much health?

you're very vague with the functions and statistics of these armors.

Yeah these are.... very vague suggestions.

Usually helps if you try to elaborate more on what exactly your ideas are meant to do, why you feel they are needed/useful/good additions to the game, and why they are different and/or why they fill a hole that current equipment does not.

"It would be cool!" is rarely a good reason to add stuff to a game; that's how you get so many mods that have so much stuff that ends up either being useless or overpowered, one of the two.

Please don't take this as being negative, or mean-spirited... it's meant to just be educational and not directed at the OP personally (I would say the same about anything similar regardless who posted it).

Yeah these are.... very vague suggestions.

Usually helps if you try to elaborate more on what exactly your ideas are meant to do, why you feel they are needed/useful/good additions to the game, and why they are different and/or why they fill a hole that current equipment does not.

"It would be cool!" is rarely a good reason to add stuff to a game; that's how you get so many mods that have so much stuff that ends up either being useless or overpowered, one of the two.

Please don't take this as being negative, or mean-spirited... it's meant to just be educational and not directed at the OP personally (I would say the same about anything similar regardless who posted it).
Yeah i know. Mostly I just fool around with ideas I have

Back
Top Bottom