NPCs & Enemies More Mimics!

Did I do okay with this?

• Total voters
This really should be in the game. Support. Im not asking you to do this, cuz it would be really hard to do, but in my opinion, every mimic should have its own special loot. Just a suggestion.

I want to see Skyware Mimics have little wings and behave similar to the Slimer (you can fight it till its wings break then kill it), and by extension, drop 1-5 Souls of Flight.

This really should be in the game. Support. Im not asking you to do this, cuz it would be really hard to do, but in my opinion, every mimic should have its own special loot. Just a suggestion.
I'm sure you already know this: the mimics are intended to be just different variations, mostly because if I was actually going to give them drops, I don't want to be telling them exactly what to add. Though, I have been debating on a 'suggested' loot table for each of them.

I want to see Skyware Mimics have little wings and behave similar to the Slimer (you can fight it till its wings break then kill it), and by extension, drop 1-5 Souls of Flight.
... I feel so ashamed for never thinking of anything like this...

I'm sure you already know this: the mimics are intended to be just different variations, mostly because if I was actually going to give them drops, I don't want to be telling them exactly what to add. Though, I have been debating on a 'suggested' loot table for each of them.
I know what the purpose of this thread was, i was just suggesting something for maybe another thread. In fact i may even do that myself.

I like this though one sugestion can the skyware mimics fly? (and yes they should drop sunplate blocks)

Having a bit of trouble putting them into the thread.
Living Wood Mimic.png
Living Wood Chest Mimic
Webbed Mimic.png
Webbed Chest Mimic

Skyware Mimic.png
Skyware Chest Mimic

Haven't done the others yet.

I revived this after 3 years of hiatus.. Yey ! Support !
If all you had to say was 'I support this', you could have simply given the top post a Like.

While we don't have a rule against necro'ing a thread, we so ask that it be done only to provide more substantial commentary than what you've given. Reviving long-dormant suggestions like this puts newer, fresher ideas at a disadvantage. Please use more care when posting like this in the future. Thanks.

If all you had to say was 'I support this', you could have simply given the top post a Like.

While we don't have a rule against necro'ing a thread, we so ask that it be done only to provide more substantial commentary than what you've given. Reviving long-dormant suggestions like this puts newer, fresher ideas at a disadvantage. Please use more care when posting like this in the future. Thanks.
Sorry then. :(

*shudder* I got a chest statue in the early game and forgot that I had it wired. I had a swarm of mimics on top of me and I died. Still haven't opened hardmode to see what that's all about. I want to, but my obsidian platform isn't finished yet. Good idea though.

Back
Top Bottom