Other More name colors

Camtu

Official Terrarian
There needs to be more names for color changes on items like terraprism, last prism, ect. I know i posted a thread about this earlier, i realized i posted in the wrong place (im still new to the website of Terraria)
I dont mean names like
red = red
Blue = Blue
green = Green

I mean like actual player names like
Linda = red
Duncan = blue
Terra = green
If fact I know there is by high chance more people wishing for this from whenever it was publicized. I think there should be a community feedback forum or poll of some sort to add someones name or suggested name to become a color then until all colors are finished then it ends and no more community suggestions for special names. I think if the dev team is willing to do this suggestion then there should be max of two colors that will move between from, or one individual color. Obviously the already used colors for the dev team and beta testers that got added for have already been used. Unless they wanna used them again lmao

Off topic side-Please Add the name Camtu for the color grey

Last edited by a moderator:
Personally I feel like you should be allowed to do more names that give special colors for Terraprism, Last Prism, ect. If the devs decided to do this I don't think it should be like red or blue as the characters name. Instead like Gretta = brown, Terry = light green, or Camtu = gray (dont mind the slight want of my name being in this added lmao) but i feel like there is so many secrets in Terraria that more stuff like that should be added for the community, or maybe instead a setting or drop from the Empress of Light that could let you change those things. We basically already have the rainbow curser for pc because of Chippy, but I thought about what would happen with that drop for cross platform play? Also with more secret seeds, there should be stuff like a test world for testing things or mechanics of the game, or maybe even a world that is upside down. I also noticed that the old tutor world was removed so why not a seed that adds that world back?
The special name thing is actually stuff for the beta testers and dev’s possibly mods I’m unsure though, so adding more gets rid of that special feeing to it.

All of the names are special names for devs and beta testers so as I said in the other one, it would get rid of the special feeling of actually having their own dedicated color because they beta tested the game.

Ahh i see that actually would be fair, but i still feel like there should be some way or like maybe a item that could let players choose the color of those items aswell. Yet i dont see this as a possibility because i forgot about the reason they made the names change the colors in the first place lmao.

Back
Top Bottom