Votes: 44 31.2%
  • accessories

Votes: 8 5.7%
  • ⚐☹☜❄☜ ✌☼ ☞☼✌☝☜☠❄ ✋❄☜

Votes: 14 9.9%
  • all of above (thanks イージー・メンデレーフ )

Votes: 45 31.9%

• Total voters
It works like a charm. Sad to see that you had to remove something for it to work. But it was just a tile not something that most people would care about like removing Weegie or something. But what i really want... Is to know what the hell those items i am getting do. I got the Necklace of the terrarian and i have no idea what it does. This mod has so many things that it deserves its own wiki.

hmmm...... where's the eye of cthulu? but seriously. The probe staff is amazing! it has basically the same ai as a destroyer probe.

This mod iskinda too cryptic. The game/mod doesn't tell you :red: about what to do. How do i spawn Uboa as a... sorry uRboa as a minion... Why nothing tells me what it does? I know you might be going for the "Do Everything, Tell Nothing" strategy of having the players figure out stuff by themselves but not telling us what it does is very annoying. Specially since the guide is a complete buffoon when it comes to mods. He doesn't tell anything like... uh... "Weegee has a special power in complete darkness" or something not too direct like "Equipping an apple in total darkness might have some effeect" or like "If you come accross a flask of blood, be sure to equip it and something good will happen".

That will be very Welcome! Although i apologize for having been complaining about this mod ever since i first saw it... but i must say i deeply respect Your attention and care for your work that most creators i have seen lack. Responding to the fans and trying to assist in whatever problems they may have is a great virtue

You don't need to apologize . You are just telling about some points that I need to do . Thanks .
[doublepost=1506194159,1506194078][/doublepost]If you want I will send the ones that you want to improve . Thanks .

You don't need to apologize . You are just telling about some points that I need to do . Thanks .
[doublepost=1506194159,1506194078][/doublepost]If you want I will send the ones that you want to improve . Thanks .
id like most of the pets

Sorry to be a little rude but this mod is very confusing. I tried to look for Eoc summon but didnt find it in this random world of summons, not (Really) needed items and others.

I saw the eye ball but it summoned luigi which was the thing Im not looking for. Can you help me? (Cant even find wrath)
But still, I found some of the stuff fun to use like the sky boots and the void boots.

Edit: I just found something very cool while playing.
Great mod. :D

Just for the sake of it... How do i use the Light switch? Its like the No. 1 Problem im having right now. Do i need to like... find poniko's room? Or do i need to... blow something uP? And who is this nice dude who keeps sending me "gift bags"?

Sorry to be a little rude but this mod is very confusing. I tried to look for Eoc summon but didnt find it in this random world of summons, not (Really) needed items and others.

I saw the eye ball but it summoned luigi which was the thing Im not looking for. Can you help me? (Cant even find wrath)
But still, I found some of the stuff fun to use like the sky boots and the void boots.

Edit: I just found something very cool while playing.
Great mod. :D

It's the cursed tooth, and are the sky boots and void ones found in the world? Cause I want to know whether or not to start a new world for this mod.

Sky boots can be craft from 20 pixie dust + 10 cloud + cloud in a bottle + leather shoes at mythril anvil , void runner can be crafted from dark fragment + leather shoes at ancient manipulator . You don't need to make a new world .

Back
Top Bottom