Votes: 44 31.2%
  • accessories

Votes: 8 5.7%
  • ⚐☹☜❄☜ ✌☼ ☞☼✌☝☜☠❄ ✋❄☜

Votes: 14 9.9%
  • all of above (thanks イージー・メンデレーフ )

Votes: 45 31.9%

• Total voters
I'M BACK WHAT'D I MISS, oh that's right more awesome mod work, also I have tmodloader v.0.10.blah (latest version) so I can't use it just yet (don't rush though) also, yes you should keep updating this mod it's awesome. Sorry I was offline for ages, ran out of internet & broke my phone

v 1.0.9 ------> 10 new minion ( minion type of water spirit , fire spirit , cursed spirit , ichor spirit , demon , red devil , reaper , ichor sticker , ice elemental and probe ) , 3 weapon ( cursed flame bolt , icicle tome , ??? (shoots 3 to 6 projectiles are from 54 different type of vanilla projectiles) and bomber sword (shoots grenade on swing and makes explosion on hit NPC with this sword) ) , one unconsumable potion that gives you a lot of good buffs and two tiles ( seed of life fruit and plantera's bulb ) have added . Recipes will be added later

v 1.1.0 -------> 4 new weapon ( tome of storm , explosive sword ( sword that craft from bomber sword and makes explosion on hit npc and gives enemies cursed flames debuff and explosions give on fire debuff) , true explosive sword ( sword that craft from explosive sword that explodes every swing and extra explosion on npc hit and gives enemies cursed flames debuff and explosions give on fire debuff ) , explosive terra blade ( craft from true explosive sword and terra blade , shoots beams that makes explosion every enemy hit and it has same abilities as terra beam and gives cursed flames debuff and explosions give on fire debuff ) .

v 1.1.1 --------> 1 new pet ( temmie ) and 9 new mount ( antlion charger , blood crawler , anomura fungus , wall creeper , wolf , pink tetris block , yellow tetris block , teal tetris block and blue tetris block ) have added.

v 1.1.2 ------> 2 new accessory ( leather shoes ( really pre hardmode boots that gives you slightly more speed) , void runner ( craft from leather shoes and dark fragments . Increase your max fight , run speed , jump speed , acceleration and it gives you rocket boots effect) , 1 weapon (rainbow bow ( shoots different kind of arrows and consumes arrows) , 2 items ( broken time ( allows you to screw ( go forward and backward in time ) time ) and broken space ( when used gives immunity to chaos state debuff and nearly makes your tile range infinity ) ) and 1 mount ( flying nimbus from DBZ ) .

Ekran Alıntısı.PNG

looking for dragon balls

v 1.1.3 -------> 1 new mount ( Bowser's clown car ) , 2 new accessory ( ancient boulder ( accessory that makes boulders fall while invicible ) , mad boulder ( accessory that makes a ton of boulders fall while invicible ( actually to much boulders ) ) and 1 new item ( sad boulder ( be used to craft mad boulder ) ) have added.

v 1.1.4 -------> 4 new item ( lunar cloak ( being invincible makes a lots of star falling down ) , the skull crystal ( it teleports you to where you become dead ) , dark mirror ( teleports you to random place ) , strange knife ( throwable item .Combination of shadowflame knife and dark mirror that which teleports to another place when you hit strange knife to enemy ) have added.

v 1.1.5 ---------> 6 new weapons have added ( ichor knife ( craft with shadowflame knife and ichor ) , cursed knife ( craft with shadowflame knife and cursed flame ) , burning knife ( craft from living fire block and shadowflame knife ) , frozen knife ( craft from living frost fire block and shadowflame knife ) , gold infused knife ( crafted from gold dust and shadowflame knife ) and knife pack I ( throw one of the following type knife : Shadowflame , cursed , ichor , burning , frozen ,gold infused ) have added.

v 1.1.6 -------> 2 new mounts ( flying broom and green tetris block ) and 1 pet ( annoying dog ) have added . Also each tetris block increase 1 type of attack by 5% (for example green one increases magic damage by 5%).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom