Votes: 44 31.2%
  • accessories

Votes: 8 5.7%
  • ⚐☹☜❄☜ ✌☼ ☞☼✌☝☜☠❄ ✋❄☜

Votes: 14 9.9%
  • all of above (thanks イージー・メンデレーフ )

Votes: 45 31.9%

• Total voters
Oh my a quest NPC? Wonder what kinds of quests that guy will give us.
She sometimes give you quest about hunting other species to bring her samples ( I design her as scientist ) and sometimes she wants something else. She will give quests in a order and for some quests you get special item and for others you get wooden toolbox ( bag type item which you can open with right click) but I think I need to design lots of things for this and next update may come later. If you want I will do a little update about heart of evil's silent skull emblems ( I just mute them). Also I start Tunon from zero so sorry friend but also it will come later ( I will try to add him earlier. ). Have a great day friend.

Hi, I want to say that I'm playing and loving your mod, I'm playing in the 1.3.5.2 version and can I say me how I can find the Rune of Mimics
Tnx

Hi, I want to say that I'm playing and loving your mod, I'm playing in the 1.3.5.2 version and can I say me how I can find the Rune of Mimics
Tnx
Rune of mimics has 2% chance to drop from crimson mimic, corruption mimic and hallowed mimic friend. Also I feel happy to see you like this mod. If you see any bug you can write here. Have a great day.

I'm not sure how to use the Flower in a Pot summon item. I've tried it with each UT pet and it doesn't seem to work. What am I doing wrong?

I'm not sure how to use the Flower in a Pot summon item. I've tried it with each UT pet and it doesn't seem to work. What am I doing wrong?
For using flower in a pot you need to finish Old One's Army at least once friend but I think I will change it to make you don't need to finish Old One's Army. Have a great day friend.

Hello everyone. More Pets has updated to v 9.5.4. The .tmod file can be download from this comment, first page or mod browser. 2 pets ( Blizzarus ( can be summon with blizzard wand which has a chace to drop from wizard rarely.), delibird (can be summon with pokeball (#225) which drop from Santa Claus rarely) ), 1 weapon ( alchemical death bringer ( has a chance to drop from Duke Fishron rarely.) ( reference to AlchemistNPC mod) and 1 tile ( More Pets first year anniversary banner ( Boss hunter merchant has a small chance to sell it. Also when you are near to it your maximum number of minions increase by 1) have been added. Now you don't need to defeat Old One's Army once ( thanks @S!3V3N for making me remember to fix this) to spawn flowey or rusty cup. Also axe power bug of Aya's chainsaw, bloody chainsaw and HT Sans's axe have been fixed. Book of dark magic now play U. N. Owen was her correctly.Some more little mistakes have been fixed. Also this update 6 unobtainable item ( baby, antique sword, antique glasses, suspicious looking bomb, otherworldly wand and pumpkin knife) have been added. They are unobtainable because they are part of next npc's rewards.More Pets is now 1 year old and I want to say thank you to everyone which have supported this mod because without you this mod can't even have more than 20 pet and will be a pet mod (now More Pets have 120 pet thanks to your support) so I think growth of this mod is a result of everyones help.Also @ThePixelatedGamer8 I can't find enough time to add him but when he is ready I will make a little update to add him. Have a great day everyone.

Attachments

• MorePetsv9.5.4.zip
    4.2 MB · Views: 185
Last edited:
SO excited!! This is, wow, I'm completely blown away. An update while you're doing the quest npc- something that is in and of itself SO amazing. Thank you, again. I want to come on here and say how much I appreciate all of the stuff you do.

SO excited!! This is, wow, I'm completely blown away. An update while you're doing the quest npc- something that is in and of itself SO amazing. Thank you, again. I want to come on here and say how much I appreciate all of the stuff you do.
Thank you for your kindness friend.

Hello everyone. Since I hardly find any time working on this mod next update may come later but if there are any bugs I can do little bug fix updates. Have a great day everyone.

Hi, Sir AFK-

When do you think the new update will occur? I have a new movie coming out in two days on Netflix and then Monster Hunter World on PC on the 9th of August. Then, in October, red dead and then very soon after that The Walking Dead. I have a full month in September for no games. Would it be at that point, do you think? I'm not hurrying at all, but I have my gaming planned out until April of 2019, since I have the game Days Gone* early 2019 as well. Again, NO rush, just was wondering!!!

Last edited:
I think it will be ready near to 20 August or first week of September. Also in few days I will do another little update when Ser Junken is ready. Have a great day everyone.

Gotta say, can't wait for ser junkan. Also, I only just realised recently the items that are already gungeon themed ,which I only just now notice because I've been playing a ton of enter the gungeon (especially since advanced gungeons & draguns came out) regardless, keep up the great work you've been doing on this mod, this is definitely one of my favourites ,& happy one year anniversary for your mod. (This reply is a bit late as I didn't get alerts for a while )

Gotta say, can't wait for ser junkan. Also, I only just realised recently the items that are already gungeon themed ,which I only just now notice because I've been playing a ton of enter the gungeon (especially since advanced gungeons & draguns came out) regardless, keep up the great work you've been doing on this mod, this is definitely one of my favourites ,& happy one year anniversary for your mod. (This reply is a bit late as I didn't get alerts for a while )
Thank you so much. Also in future I will do another Enter the Gungeon update because I really enjoy last update (resourceful rat is hard but really fun and also high dragun fight become better.). Have a great day friend.

Back
Top Bottom