• PC NEWS: 1.4.2.3 update is out! More info here. Report bugs here
  • CONSOLE 1.4 NEWS: The current plan is to have Terraria: Journey's End out for Xbox and PlayStation in Q3 2021 (Jul-Sep). Switch will follow shortly afterwards. More info here. Stay up to date with console news here
  • MOBILE NEWS: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

More Physics for things like Ropes, Minecarts, etc.

Like, I want minecarts to go incredibly fast when going downhill, for the sake of making things similar to rollercoasters, or really efficient minecart jumps as a form of transport.

As for ropes, I would like it if they functioned like the way the grapplehook seems to function now, but with one addition: you can attach types of furniture to them. I think this would work well for adventure maps by having momentum puzzles or other cool things like that!

reznov523

Official Terrarian
Attaching FURNITURE to a grappling hook? *imagining sitting on a couch connected to a grappling hook* :DYES!

No mans sky

Retinazer
Attatching furniture... To rope?
oMJmG5w_700wa_0.gif

I need clarification for when yoy say add "furniture"

Necrius

Skeletron Prime
My 2 cents on ropes - I don't care about physics, but PLEASE make proper climbing animations. Those rope attachments in original Terraria were cringeworthy since addition of ropes.

The TechnoMancer

Skeletron Prime
My 2 cents on ropes - I don't care about physics, but PLEASE make proper climbing animations. Those rope attachments in original Terraria were cringeworthy since addition of ropes.
I know what you mean. Your character pulls out some weird thing and uses it to climb rope without getting rope-burn.

ChaoticGamer

Terrarian
Outdoor-Portable-Light-font-b-Net-b-font-font-b-Rope-b-font-Nylon-font-b.jpg

a hammock? its a old school bed also use still today and back then, more of a good bed hammock (I found myself sleeping in it alot).

Top Bottom