Weapons & Equip More player mounts.

Arakina

Steampunker
You may see some spellings o mistakes or just random letters everywhere, that's because I posted this on my :red:top. Ill fix this later.

Dem mounts. They're useful. Very, even. There isn't a lot of variety between mounts, though. Yes, there's the turtle, but thats about it. Here are some suggestions for new and unique mounts.

First, we need to make leather craftable with 5 vertabrae, otherwise the first mount would be corruption-only.

Now, we can make a Horse Saddle.
Crafted with 10 Leather and 5 Silver/Tungsten Bars.
When used, it summons a rideable horse. It's kind of a sidegrade to the Bunny mount; the horse is slightly slower and jumps slightly lower, but you can use weapons while riding it!

Next, we have Magic Bubblegum.
It's crafted with 10 Souls of Light, 5 Unicorn Horns, and 30 Pixie Dust.
When used, it summons a rideable unicorn. It's a downgrade to the Rudolph mount. It can fly for a short time and run fast. When landing, though, it has to cool off for a few seconds before it can fly again, unlike Rudolph.

Now, the Raincloud in a Bottle (i need a better name for that).
It's crafted with 50 Cloud Blocks, 30 Raincloud Blocks, 5 Souls of Light, and 5 Ectoplasm.
When used, it summons a rideable raincloud. It can fly slowly, but infinitely. It will also rain while still, doing about 50 damage per drop to enemies, with 2 drops per second. The drop does not pierce.

Lastly (for now), is the Lizard Food.
It drops from Lihzarhds or Flying Snakes with a 0.5% chance (1/200).
When used, it summons a rideable Lihzahrd. It's an upgrade to the Bunny mount; it excels at running and jumping. What's so unique about this, though? It will actually attack enemies! It will throw brown spikeballs at enemies, dealing ~50 damage,with 1 ball per second.

That's it for now. I may think of some more mounts later, and I'd really appreciate it if someone made some sprites for the items and mounts for me.

Over and out!

Well, Red did spoil some new mounts, but i do like these ideas
I want that horse saddle, bad, my dreams of riding a terraria agro can finally come true
But for the lizahrd, 1 ball per second and 50 damage? Nerf it to 1 ball for 2 seconds, or 25 damage for one second.

A concept gone over on a lot, and I mean a lot. Nonetheless, the actual suggestions are neat.

Well, Red did spoil some new mounts, but i do like these ideas
I want that horse saddle, bad, my dreams of riding a terraria agro can finally come true
But for the lizahrd, 1 ball per second and 50 damage? Nerf it to 1 ball for 2 seconds, or 25 damage for one second.
Compared to the weapons you get at the time, that's actually pretty weak. Thanks for your feedback!

Back
Top Bottom