PC More Pre-hardmode weapons

Hello. I am a now modder that has decided. "hey, what if I added repeaters to all of the pre-hardmode materials"? So that is what I did. If you are looking for a some what overpowered
start for rangers. This is the mod for you. But the thing is. Do I continue the mod? I guess we hill have to wait and see. In the meantime go subscribe to my YouTube channel. I will probably spend more time on that then here. also the link is right here:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAgmivr9wwy19g1p-nc90iA

until next time
-Vertigo

Last edited:
Hello. I am a now modder that has decided. "hey, what if I added repeaters to all of the pre-hardmode materials"? So that is what I did. If you are looking for a some what overpowered
start for rangers. This is the mod for you. But the this is. Do I continue the mod? I guess we hill have to wait and see. In the meantime go subscribe to my YouTube channel. I will probably spend more time on that then here. also the link is right here:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAgmivr9wwy19g1p-nc90iA

until next time
-Vertigo
Hi there @Vertigo/JurassicGuy, welcome to the forums. :)

Did you mean to have this thread be about your mod (I can move it to the modding section), or did you mean for it to be an introduction about you (in which case I’ll leave it where it is)?

Summoner weapons could use some major work. The availability and variety of them, pre hardmode, does leave something to be desired. I cant speak for everyone but I've found I dont bother with it until the Bee gear is available. The finch is better than nothing starting out but just other simple summons like Butterflies that deal confusion and no damage. Ants that can dig thru dirt tiles to reach enemies. The sky is the limit.

A good repeater would be nice. Maybe a .22 automatic?

Summoner weapons could use some major work. The availability and variety of them, pre hardmode, does leave something to be desired. I cant speak for everyone but I've found I dont bother with it until the Bee gear is available. The finch is better than nothing starting out but just other simple summons like Butterflies that deal confusion and no damage. Ants that can dig thru dirt tiles to reach enemies. The sky is the limit.

A good repeater would be nice. Maybe a .22 automatic?
These are some Really cool ideas. And yea the only class I have touched upon is ranged and a little bit of
melee. I have big plans for this mod. But I am still VERY early when it comes to code/modding etc. But I am planning a TON
for this mod, Stay tuned for some updates :D

Also NEW UPDATE

1.2 has added some needed nerfs to all the repeaters. And have also added a new weapon called the medium shark. It can be crafted using a minishark and illegal gun parts. It has a slight increase in fire rate and damage. But it is 100% accurate. The next update is comeing soon!

ANOTHER NEW UPDATE

1.3 is out now and adds some new stuff. It adds 4 new weapons such as
the Stary Night, The rain dance from the terraria version 1.4.1, the golden dance (an upgrated version of the rain song)
and the BeesFury. I will leave it up to you to find out how to make them.
And on top of all that. I fixed a bug that happens when you use an item! Enjoy the new update guys!

PS: Summon weapons take a SUPER long time to make. So those will be coming in a later update
and the plan is for 1.4 (mod version) is to make some resprites for all the weapons. Because currently the sprites suck
so I will be making some respites in the future!

ANOTHER OTHER NEW UPDATE

This update has been long in waiting. But it is finally here. I added some stuff and if you use a mod like Cheat Sheet, HERO's mod, etc. you can find more than just weapons and items this time ;) start by combining a flintknock pistol and a flair gun with some illigal gun parts to start this new update off right!

PS: I have no idea how to make summon weapons that work properly. It is in the files go find it but it is unobtainable in normal base game and has to be given using cheats. Help me make this summon items and more along the way. I have some big plans for all of the "base game" classes. And yea that was a minor spoiler!

ANOTHER OTHER NEW UPDATE

This update has been long in waiting. But it is finally here. I added some stuff and if you use a mod like Cheat Sheet, HERO's mod, etc. you can find more than just weapons and items this time ;) start by combining a flintknock pistol and a flair gun with some illigal gun parts to start this new update off right!

PS: I have no idea how to make summon weapons that work properly. It is in the files go find it but it is unobtainable in normal base game and has to be given using cheats. Help me make this summon items and more along the way. I have some big plans for all of the "base game" classes. And yea that was a minor spoiler!
Hello! I really like your mod. There is just 2 things. 1 : The mechanical menace doesnt stay to fight. 2 : The steel bar doesn't do anything at the moment. Also I saw you had dust, and I would like to know how to add it to weapons or projectiles.

Hello! I really like your mod. There is just 2 things. 1 : The mechanical menace doesn't stay to fight. 2 : The steel bar doesn't do anything at the moment. Also I saw you had dust, and I would like to know how to add it to weapons or projectiles.
Hello! Yea. . . The reason the mechanical menace doesn't stay and fight is because it is just for testing purposes. It might be coming in 1.7 if I can give it a descent ai. I am experimenting with it as I am typing this right now! And for the dust,

int r = Main.rand.Next(3);
for (int i = 0; i < r; i++)
{
Dust dust = Dust.NewDustDirect(npc.position, npc.width, npc.height, 16);
dust.noGravity = true;
dust.color = Color.DarkRed;
dust.scale = Main.rand.Next(80, 100) * 0.01f;

this is the code I use for the dust for NPC's. If you are using this for something else. Then just replace everything that says npc with projectile, item, etc. Copy it, I don't really care, you have my preemption. You can test stuff with it, and tweak it to your liking!
and one last thing. Thanks for playing the mod!

Hello! Yea. . . The reason the mechanical menace doesn't stay and fight is because it is just for testing purposes. It might be coming in 1.7 if I can give it a descent ai. I am experimenting with it as I am typing this right now! And for the dust,

int r = Main.rand.Next(3);
for (int i = 0; i < r; i++)
{
Dust dust = Dust.NewDustDirect(npc.position, npc.width, npc.height, 16);
dust.noGravity = true;
dust.color = Color.DarkRed;
dust.scale = Main.rand.Next(80, 100) * 0.01f;

this is the code I use for the dust for NPC's. If you are using this for something else. Then just replace everything that says npc with projectile, item, etc. Copy it, I don't really care, you have my preemption. You can test stuff with it, and tweak it to your liking!
and one last thing. Thanks for playing the mod!
thanks, also i now know how to use dust but i hope your mod will have an update coming (somewhat) soon. I really like your mod!

ANOTHER OTHER OTHER NEW UPDATE

1. Added Mighty Saber (10 hallowed bars, 5 souls of might, 2 steel)
2. Added Mechanical Firefly (1 Firefly, 1 steel bar) !CAUSTION! This is a boss summon
3. Added The Mechanical Menace (Boss) Note: it can be fought at any time, anywhere
4. Added Exo eye (New nighttime enemy) Note: they drop Eternal bars that are not used in any crafting recipe. . . yet >:)

Thank you all for 2500 downloads.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom