Weapons & Equip More Rune Content

Wisp

Skeletron Prime
*Cough Cough* hello ladie- *cough cough* hello ladie- oh, are we on already?!-
projectile_211-gif.135100

Hello ladies and gentlemen! nailed it!
Today I have an idea for a species, one we find useless, one that needs an more content. Runes. The first time you find a rune, you jump w/ joy at that sick vanity. but after that, they're hell'a useless. This thread is gunna change all of that. lets go!
woah woah woah. i forgot the credits! These beautiful sprites were made by @The Miniature Shark and @Sir Cutswood

slip1wi-png.135098

damage-33
knockback-2
mana-10
rarity-
rarity_color_5-png.135105

Use time (for the staff)- 33
Tooltip- "summons rune wizards to fight for you."

THIS IS NOT AN RNG WEAPON!!! EXCEPT FOR THE RUNE WIZARD

The idea for the rune staff's crafting needed me to make some new items so that i could prevent this from being an RNG drop. so, here are the ideas.

Enchanted Stick-
Material
"it glows of power"
-sold from witch doctor after 1 mech boss has been defeated
buy: 10 gold

Rune Fire-
Material
Placeable
"its hot, its hot!"
30-40 rune fire is a 100% drop from rune wizards.

Crafting- 1 Enchanted Stick + 10 Rune Fire = 1 Rune Staff

Attack Style: The Rune Staff would summon adorable little rune wizards-
mini-rune-wizard-png.135102
that would fire miniature rune fire balls. these blasts would be the same ones the rune wizard fires, but smaller,they would be fired at a a slightly slower rate than the rune wizard. These blasts would pierce 2 enemies and stop at the third. Attacks deal 33 damage.

rune_set-png.135099
-show no mercy my minions, no mercy!

Great idea, love me some new summoner items. And uses for that wizard. I'm never sure about stats, but these seem alright. Just might be different for each person since everyone gets them at different times.

EDIT: also love how it's not totally an RNG weapon. i love crafting my weapons and 1.2 really changed that a lot. hope 1.3 has more crafting

Last edited:
Great idea! This should be added! Or the runes could be crafted together to summon some type of boss that can drop the armor pieces or the staff.

I prefer rare drop from rune wizard, have the Hydra and Spider Al and shot his green/yellow flame bolt passing through walls...
But i really loved your idea.

Back
Top Bottom