Weapons & Equip More Shields!

leechheart

Skeletron Prime
As a summoner, I find the Shield accesories very useful, however I feel there should be one for each class:

Beetle Shield: Combination of Hercules Beetle and Cobalt Shield
1 defense
+15% minion damage
Grants immunity to knockback and increases minion knockback
Ancient_Shield.jpg

It could look something like this but with a beetle design

Celestial Shield: Combination of Celestial Emblem and Cobalt Shield
1 defense
+15 magic damage
Grants immunity to knockback and increases pickup range for stars
Appearance: Looks like the Celestial Emblem printed onto a shield

Destroyer Shield: Combination of Destroyer Emblem and Cobalt Shield
1 defense
+10% ranged damage and crit chance
Grants immunity to knockback
Appearance: Just the destroyer emblem on a shield

I did not include a melee option as Paladin's is melee-geared (although it is useful for all classes)

This would be absolutely awesome, but @Avamaco has a point. Maybe also make the Cobalt Shield craftable? Say, 20 Cobalt/Palladium bars? And some super-rare drop from dungeon mobs? Dungeon heart? Ooh, that actually sounds like a cool idea for chest-only items in general... Anyway, I think your idea would be pretty great to have in the game the second you can get multiple Shields.

This would be absolutely awesome, but @Avamaco has a point. Maybe also make the Cobalt Shield craftable? Say, 20 Cobalt/Palladium bars? And some super-rare drop from dungeon mobs? Dungeon heart? Ooh, that actually sounds like a cool idea for chest-only items in general... Anyway, I think your idea would be pretty great to have in the game the second you can get multiple Shields.
Wow craftable shields is a good idea `:)
Actually immunity to knockback is vital for HM so I would be pleased to see recipe of them in the game.

I support this. It would be really fun to get different kinds of shields. I'm more of a melee man, but I occasionally unleash an army of utter destruction as a Summoner, so I'd really appreciate this.

As a summoner, I find the Shield accesories very useful, however I feel there should be one for each class:

Beetle Shield: Combination of Hercules Beetle and Cobalt Shield
1 defense
+15% minion damage
Grants immunity to knockback and increases minion knockback
Ancient_Shield.jpg

It could look something like this but with a beetle design

Celestial Shield: Combination of Celestial Emblem and Cobalt Shield
1 defense
+15 magic damage
Grants immunity to knockback and increases pickup range for stars
Appearance: Looks like the Celestial Emblem printed onto a shield

Destroyer Shield: Combination of Destroyer Emblem and Cobalt Shield
1 defense
+10% ranged damage and crit chance
Grants immunity to knockback
Appearance: Just the destroyer emblem on a shield

I did not include a melee option as Paladin's is melee-geared (although it is useful for all classes)
I think more class specialized Shields would be cool as well, you got my support.

Back
Top Bottom