Items More Stylist Dyes

Kazzymodus

Staff member
No, I don't really feel there should be more dyes (mainly because you're usually wearing a helmet anyway), but I'm rather bored ATM so I'll just throw stuff out here.

Searched as well as I could. 'dye' is too short to search for so always gets excluded and 'hair' gets me nothing, nor does 'stylist'.

Class Dye

Dye that changes based on what armour (or helm, with Cobalt and the like) the player is wearing:
  • None = Neutral (Copper Armour, Iron Armour, etc.)
  • Red = Melee (Shadow/Crimson Armour, Turtle Armour, etc.)
  • Green = Ranger (Necromancer Armour, Shroomite Armour, etc.)
  • Blue = Mage (Meteor Armour, Jungle Armour, Spectre Armour, etc.)
  • Purple (my unofficial colour for summoners) = Summoner (Tiki Armour, Spider Armour, etc.)
Chlorophyte Dye

Dye that changes based on the amount of light. At maximum light levels, it will be a sparkling chlorophyte-green. At minimum light levels, it will be pale green. The colour will gradually shift based on the amount of light.

Shroomite Dye

Dye that changes based on the amount of light. At maximum light levels, it will be pale blue. At minimum light levels, it will be a glowing shroomite-blue. The colour will gradually shift based on the amount of light.

Personally I really like the function of the that one Mana dye(forgot the name, too lazy to look it up), but I wish I could change it's base color.

Back
Top Bottom