tAPI More Tools/Weapons Mod

If you need help with spears you could ask Diverman "Thorium+ mod" for help and see if he would be willing to do so. He had some issues with spears as well and got it solved.
Thanks for the help, I already Asked for help from Diverman. He is sort of a friend and I helped him once with my ore spawning code.

Update time Finally after all these months!

I added a whole bunch of stuff and fixed a whole bunch of bugs!
Made it campatible with R14
Made new ores that Gen Underground, Just 2 new ores.
Added that secret sword I mentioned earlier.
And lots of other stuff!

Edit: Thanks to Diverman, I was able to update this mod. He gets some credit for fixing my spears!

Update time Finally after all these months!

I added a whole bunch of stuff and fixed a whole bunch of bugs!
Made it campatible with R14
Made new ores that Gen Underground, Just 2 new ores.
Added that secret sword I mentioned earlier.
And lots of other stuff!

Edit: Thanks to Diverman, I was able to update this mod. He gets some credit for fixing my spears!

Can't seem to find how to install it, as the compressed tAPI file isn't there, it's only a raw one which somehow seems to take place as GRealm.

Can't seem to find how to install it, as the compressed tAPI file isn't there, it's only a raw one which somehow seems to take place as GRealm.
Step 1: Download the mod.
Step 2: Extract the mod into My Games>Terraria>Tapi>Mods>Sources.
Step 3: Build the mod with the tAPI Builder that installs when you install tAPI, then launch tAPI.
Step 4: Enable the mod in the mods section. Then reload mods.
Step 5: Have fun playing!

No screenshots - no downloads. I don't know what to expect from this , because there are no screenshots , so I will not download this.

Step 1: Download the mod.
Step 2: Extract the mod into My Games>Terraria>Tapi>Mods>Sources.
Step 3: Build the mod with the tAPI Builder that installs when you install tAPI, then launch tAPI.
Step 4: Enable the mod in the mods section. Then reload mods.
Step 5: Have fun playing!

Thanks.
Some annoying things I've found is that Super Hellstone doesn't seem to spawn when in conflict with the GRealm code.

I am happy that you finally released an update for Tapi r14, but 1000+ and even 200+ damage on a weapon is a bit stupid in my opinion. And all that super hellstone and elemental ore that spawns in ridiculous ammounts, and the OP stuff you can make from it. I don't even know a single mob that will require me this OP stuff to kill him. And congrats, you are the 6th mod i have that adds FREAKING steel, atleast rename it into ShadowSteel or something ! And yeah, post some screenshots :)

Back
Top Bottom