tAPI More Tools/Weapons Mod

SoulDestroyxr

Duke Fishron
Version: 7.0
This is the More Tools/Weapons Mod

This mod currently supports tapi R14

Please don't copy my sprites and re texture them without my permission.
Please leave a like and comment if you have to.
Copyright: 2015/2016

When tapi updates, I will try to update this mod. Don't expect updates for versions of tapi every time.
And don't expect content updates every time.

Installation:
Just double click on the .tapi file and there you have it.

I could really use help making this mod, especially making sprites for the weapons and tools.

I could also use coders because I am not an expert at coding.
There are 2 types of anvils for crafting specific weapons and tools, Warning do not replace the mythril anvil or orichalcum anvil with the higher grade anvil. It will only work with some of my tools and weapons in my mod! Nothing else.

Update:
FIXED THE MOD!
Fixed bugs from last version
Added a lot of new stuff
Made it Campatible with R14
Elementium Can now gen upon world gen
Other stuff
Might have some bugs because its a new version
Added a secret sword

My mod folder is too large for uploading to this post so I am going to upload it to dropbox...

I made a rich txt document With every crafting recipe in my mod, it took about an hour and it was requested by a lot of people.
Recipes
The Mod

Last edited:
Update Time:
Fixed a tiny bit of bugs.
Added 6 new arrows for each hardmode ore.
Also added a Shroomite Bow with Shroomite Arrows
Added some more halo guns such as an Assault Rifle, Magnum and a Covenant Carbine
Added a Shroomite Bullet
Updated The recipes.
My mod folder is too large for uploading to this post so I am going to upload it to dropbox...

Looks like a great mod! Keep up the good work, but some recipes would be good if that would be possible, but still a great mod!

Looks like a great mod! Keep up the good work, but some recipes would be good if that would be possible, but still a great mod!
Dude I made a link to all the recipes in my mod when first made this post, better pay more attention and actually read it all.

Since you provided code, I've been trying to make your mod compatible with r12.

I fixed some bugs, well, templates that changed for r11-12, and got it to compile, but I get this when I try to run the game:

TAPI.Mods+LoadException: More ToolsWeapons Mod.tapi: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at TAPI.Mod.<Load>b__0(BinBuffer bb)
at TAPI.Mods.HandleTapiModFile(FPath path, Action`1 action)
at TAPI.Mods.HandleModFile(FPath path, Action`1 action)
at TAPI.Mod.Load()
at TAPI.Mods.Load()
at TAPI.Mods.Load()

Since you provided code, I've been trying to make your mod compatible with r12.

I fixed some bugs, well, templates that changed for r11-12, and got it to compile, but I get this when I try to run the game:

TAPI.Mods+LoadException: More ToolsWeapons Mod.tapi: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at TAPI.Mod.<Load>b__0(BinBuffer bb)
at TAPI.Mods.HandleTapiModFile(FPath path, Action`1 action)
at TAPI.Mods.HandleModFile(FPath path, Action`1 action)
at TAPI.Mod.Load()
at TAPI.Mods.Load()
at TAPI.Mods.Load()
Having the same problem... Its the world.cs

There are some things you might want to solve/fix:
- Super Hellstone doesn't glow with a Spelunker Potion
- Super Hellstone Ore can be blown up with bombs, making it obtainable before having a picksaw.
- Super Hellstone spawns in normal mode, please let this at *least* spawn after Hardmode has been unleashed.
- The recipe for the S. Molten Leggings is wrong, it uses the S. Molten Breastplate recipe instead.
- Why doesn't S. Hellstone drop lava upon mining, while normal hellstone does?

Last edited:
Annoying thing is now, tAPI won't load without the mod detected, and when the mod is it crashes whenever it tries to load the mod.

Back
Top Bottom