Weapons & Equip More useful accessories

What do you think about these things?

• All are good, would be nice to see them in game.

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Most of them are good. Needs little balance changes.

Votes: 10 43.5%
  • Cool, but imbalanced. Needs changes.

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • I don't like these ideas.

Votes: 3 13.0%

• Total voters
The items are way too rare. If you want these to be extra materials required for the Ankh Charm, they should be a 1/100 drop like the rest of the materials.

I also don't like the idea of the Cybernetic Heart and the Holy Candle Snuffer because it requires you to make multiple worlds just to obtain both of the materials.

The items are way too rare. If you want these to be extra materials required for the Ankh Charm, they should be a 1/100 drop like the rest of the materials.

I also don't like the idea of the Cybernetic Heart and the Holy Candle Snuffer because it requires you to make multiple worlds just to obtain both of the materials.
Yes, they should all be 1/100. However having 2 or more worlds is what people usually have as soon as they get to hardmode.

I would like to make a few suggestions. I think it's appropriate to make the Devil Charm's Crafting recipe more like the Angel Charm's Crafting Recipe. All base ingredients are dropped at a 1% chance from certain enemies (2% in expert mode).

Spider Padding = Fire Resistance Padding + Spider Skin
Grants Immunity to Fire, and Venom
Fire Resistance Padding is Dropped by Fire Imps, Red Devils, and Hell Armored Bones
Spider Skin is Dropped by Black Recluses

Bright Blindfold = Blindfold + Light Bulb
Grants Immunity to Darkness, and Blackout
Light Bulb is Dropped by Ragged Casters
(Remove Blindfold from Angel Charm Crafting Recipe)

Charm of Night (or Charm of Evil) = Holy Candle Snuffer + Cybernetic Heart
Grants Immunity to Cursed Inferno, and Ichor
Holy Candle Snuffer is Dropped by Clingers
Cybernetic Heart is Dropped by Ichor Stickers

Lightning Conducting Scissors = Smart Scissors + Golf Club
Grants Immunity to Electrified and Webbed
Smart Scissors is Dropped by Black Recluses
Golf Club is Dropped by Gigazapper

Reverse Guiding Helmet = Mirror Glasses + Magic Compass + Bounty Hunter Helmet
Grants Immunity to Stoned, Distorted, and Obstructed
Mirror Glasses is Dropped by Medusa
Magic Compass is Dropped by Alien Hornet
Bounty Hunter Helmet is Dropped by Brain Suckers

Remove Fire Log and Chisel. The Hand Warmer is an item already in the game. It Grants Immunity to Chilled, and Frozen. I also think the Hand Warmer should be dropped at a 10% (20% in expert mode) from Ice Golems.

The Devil Charm is the Final Product:
Devil Charm = Spider Padding, Bright Blindfold, Charm of Night, Hand Warmer, Lightning Conducting Scissors, and Reverse Guiding Helmet.

Last edited:
Yes, they should all be 1/100. However having 2 or more worlds is what people usually have as soon as they get to hardmode.
I like to stick to only one world per character rather than making more worlds to get the rest of the items. I don't know it just feels cheaty to me.

all of these should ultimately combine into the cross charm, then combine with the paladins shield to make the holy shield, then combine with the ahnk shield to make the divine shield. the holy shield would give 8 defense, the divine shield would give 12 defense.
[DOUBLEPOST=1447549508,1447548977][/DOUBLEPOST]
All of these should be allowed to be combined with the Ankh shield to make a better shield (or another shield to combine with the Ankh Shield), and they should all have 1/100 drop rates, to be consistent with the drops that make up the Ankh Shield. Although, some of these don't make much sense for what they're blocking.

Here are my ideas on what to do with some of the items you've suggested. Bold: Not changed.

Fiery Stone -> Fire-Resistant Padding. Dropped by Fire Imps and Hell Armored Bones.
Spider Skin: Dropped by Black Recluses. No Golem requirement.
Light Bulb: Dropped by Ragged Casters.
Cursed Bag -> Holy Candle Snuffer. Dropped by Clingers and World Feeders.
Ichor Bag -> Cybernetic Heart. Dropped by Ichor Stickers.
Frozen Fire -> Fire Log (The log the Indian fire men used to carry the fire). Dropped by Ice Elementals and Ice Golems.
Ice Charm -> Chisel. Dropped by Icy Merman.
Smart Scissors: Dropped by Black Recluses in Expert Mode at a 2% chance.
Mirror Glasses: Dropped by Medusa.
Magic Compass: Dropped by Alien Hornets.

Head Protecting Gear -> Bounty Hunter Helmet: Dropped by Brain Suckler.
Portable Lightning Conductor -> Golf Club: Dropped by Gigazapper and Tesla Turret.
I actually prefer the name bounty hunter helmet. it makes more sense if you think about it. you killed a brain suckler, and it dropped the helmet of one of its victims.

Cool Beans, need to be combinable into one kinda group accessory. Maybe all of the ones that prevent debuffs from Martians and Solar Events could be combined into a "Tin Foil Hat" or something. The Spider things could be combined into "Nope-be-Gone."

RGSpCQM.png

Light Bulb
Immunity to Blackout.
Dropped by Ragged Caster.
You have no idea how much I HATE that debuff. I want this so much.

Back
Top Bottom