Items More uses for heart crystal - heart statues!

OddGirl

Dungeon Spirit
The title pretty much says it all but having more options for the heart crystals and/or life fruit would be great!

Not to make it too easy something along the lines of...

10-20 heart crystals + 100 stone at the + 1 wire @ heavy work bench = 1 heart statue.

Thanks for listening to all of our ideas devs! It really makes the game meaningful :)

Edit: updated the recipe with more stone, wire and less-ish heart crystals.

Last edited:
Why didn't I think about this?:eek:
I support this. As DoktorDare said above, I also think every statue should be craftable (or at least the functional ones). Its really not funny to hunt for a statue in every nook and corner, especially on a large world.

I'm with @DatPedro on this. I feel like the required heart crystals should be 10. For multiple reasons. One being, if you don't want to search for statues, why search for so many heart crystals? Also I feel like the amount of stone should be 100 as the only craftable (non lettered) statue (Armor Statue) uses 100 stone.
Other than that, I support this. So here have this,
Axios approved.gif

How about a Heart Amulet Accessory. Maybe it would do something like leave boost your health to a plus 50 state.

Thanks everyone! I'm glad you liked my idea! I'm definitely not set on any numbers, I'll leave it to you guys and the devs. I just thought 20 crystals because they wouldn't want to make it too easy. I'd just love to be able to craft my own. Same idea with mana stars/star statues too please :)

Or maybe change to or add Life Fruit?
We can at least use the Life Crystal for Heart Lantern.
But what about Life Fruit? Yeah, sold for 5 gold!

I saw another suggestion thread that had a "tree of life" placed object, with a super cute sprite, that gave you a boost on health potions or maybe it was cooldown that you'd make with the life fruit. I thought that was a good idea.

I think 5 is too few. It shouldn't be super easy to make as they are kinda rare to begin with. Between 2 of my worlds I'm sitting on an extra 72 hearts with 3 characters all topped out in health. I think 10 at least, IMO.

I think 5 is too few. It shouldn't be super easy to make as they are kinda rare to begin with. Between 2 of my worlds I'm sitting on an extra 72 hearts with 3 characters all topped out in health. I think 10 at least, IMO.
But think about how rare heart crystals are in multiplayer and you begin to understand how evil 10 would be

Support, but i think 5 Crystals, 100 Stone, and a piece of Wire would be a more reasonable recipe (the Wire in the recipe is because it is activate-able, and most other items that interact with Wire have it in the recipe)

also, if we're gonna do Heart Statue recipe, why not a Star Statue one as well? Personally I'd recommend 15-20 Stars, 100 Stone, and a Wire.

But think about how rare heart crystals are in multiplayer and you begin to understand how evil 10 would be

I play multiplayer with 2-3 people typically. I'm just good at finding them I guess. I still think at least 10 but in the end its up to the devs :)

Support, but i think 5 Crystals, 100 Stone, and a piece of Wire would be a more reasonable recipe (the Wire in the recipe is because it is activate-able, and most other items that interact with Wire have it in the recipe)

also, if we're gonna do Heart Statue recipe, why not a Star Statue one as well? Personally I'd recommend 15-20 Stars, 100 Stone, and a Wire.

Wire is a good addition and I'm very behind the star statue as well.

Back
Top Bottom