Weapons & Equip More Uses for Illegal Gun Parts

Well either way bows are far more lacking than guns because really? Wood bows and bows made of ores are barely worth mentioning leaving only four bows, Marrow, Ice Bow, Pulse Bow, and Tsunami. There is repeaters but I mean I feel like the
only one that stands out is the Chlorophyte Shotbow, and the Stake Launcher. So basically the bows may have quantity but pretty much no quality, and the guns has almost as much quantity and a lot of quality. It's not because the ones i'm mentioning are endgame it's just they're unique and not those boring old Gold Bows that nobody ever makes. I should not even have to be saying this everyone knows that bows are more lacking than guns.
You only took into account 4 bows which have unique effects, while there aren´t any guns, except for the Candy Corn Rifle (Which has it´s own ammo) with an unique effect. In both cases, the effects usually come from the kind of bullet/arrow used, so you must count all of them.
There is also the fact that the only reason guns seem to all have really unique effects is because they often take some stats to their logical extremes (The Sniper Rifle and the Chain Gun, for starters), but they are either Shotguns (3 guns); 5 semi-automatic, fast guns; 5 fast, automatic guns (6 if the SDMG is counted, which it shouldn´t until it becomes obtainable), 3 slow-firing guns, 1 burst-firing gun.

Well either way bows are far more lacking than guns because really? Wood bows and bows made of ores are barely worth mentioning leaving only four bows, Marrow, Ice Bow, Pulse Bow, and Tsunami. There is repeaters but I mean I feel like the
only one that stands out is the Chlorophyte Shotbow, and the Stake Launcher. So basically the bows may have quantity but pretty much no quality, and the guns has almost as much quantity and a lot of quality. It's not because the ones i'm mentioning are endgame it's just they're unique and not those boring old Gold Bows that nobody ever makes. I should not even have to be saying this everyone knows that bows are more lacking than guns.
remind me what's so bad about the ore bows? it's a earlygame ranged weapon, what do you honestly expect?

bows are spaced out thought basically 80% of the game. there are only few tiers without bows.

You only took into account 4 bows which have unique effects, while there aren´t any guns, except for the Candy Corn Rifle (Which has it´s own ammo) with an unique effect. In both cases, the effects usually come from the kind of bullet/arrow used, so you must count all of them.
There is also the fact that the only reason guns seem to all have really unique effects is because they often take some stats to their logical extremes (The Sniper Rifle and the Chain Gun, for starters), but they are either Shotguns (3 guns); 5 semi-automatic, fast guns; 5 fast, automatic guns (6 if the SDMG is counted, which it shouldn´t until it becomes obtainable), 3 slow-firing guns, 1 burst-firing gun.
well technically the gatligator and chain gun share a unique effect....

they have the special ability to miss the broad side of a barn :p

well technically the gatligator and chain gun share a unique effect....

they have the special ability to miss the broad side of a barn :p
The point of a minigun is so you don't need to bother with that whole aiming thing. If you swing it around in the direction of a barn, doesn't matter how good a shot you are, that barn is going to get hit. Many times.

Also, the Chainguns unique effect is more like "An entire half of the screen is now a painful death radius."

LOVE the idea, I just think the phoenix blaster should be left alone.
Considering that it is nearly as powerful as the Megashark, and that it is better than the Shotgun, and, in most situations, it can be at least as good as the Clockwork Assault Rifle, it is obvious that it needs a nerf anyways.

Considering that it is nearly as powerful as the Megashark, and that it is better than the Shotgun, and, in most situations, it can be at least as good as the Clockwork Assault Rifle, it is obvious that it needs a nerf anyways.

Yeah, but I personally like the feeling of the gun. It may be OP, but being able to fire one shot at a zombie from across the screen and kill him is just awesome, you can't deny that.

Yeah, but I personally like the feeling of the gun. It may be OP, but being able to fire one shot at a zombie from across the screen and kill him is just awesome, you can't deny that.
that doesn't justify an OP weapon being put in the middle of the game. that kind of crap is saved for post game.

Balance is a lot more important.

Venus Magnum.

That's all I'm gonna say on that.

Venus Magnum.

That's all I'm gonna say on that.

Yeah, I guess you're right. It's just....you have to go ALL the way to plantara. I just entered hard mode. so, actually, now that I think about it, the phoenix blaster is no longer OP in hardmode. :(

Ha, i would like to see some gun upgrades,

What about the already existing guns like tactical shotgun?

EDIT: as in, that the upgraded version already exists, but needs additional parts that's a drop instead

Ha, i would like to see some gun upgrades,

What about the already existing guns like tactical shotgun?

EDIT: as in, that the upgraded version already exists, but needs additional parts that's a drop instead
That would also get rid of the whole thing about random drops, which is another reason for that.

Back
Top Bottom