Blocks & Decoration More Variety in Slime Banners (And Other Such Creatures)

GIf:
4OwSDnZ.gif

Yes, more banners, more trophies. More hunting. If I'm being honest though, I really don't like the look of the slime banners. They look like condoms to me.

No idea why am I supporting this, since I will probably die from sleep deprivation if this actually happens.

Me want now
And the pinky banner would be one hell of a accomplishment[DOUBLEPOST=1412704685][/DOUBLEPOST]
I support this, but like mentioned already, out inventories would get pretty flooded with banners relatively quick.
There is a 0.5 % of being dropped m8[DOUBLEPOST=1412704803][/DOUBLEPOST]
They are gorgeous, anyone who says something bad about them I will personally come to his house, and hang pictures of these everywhere.
Well...
They can sell them on ebay later for... 50 cents each

I support this, but like mentioned already, out inventories would get pretty flooded with banners relatively quick.

Consider this: more than half of the enemies in the game drop banners already. While it is true that most slimes drop the SAME banner (meaning instead of 15ish different banners, there is only one), adding these would only marginally increase the total number of banners in the game, and how often are you really fighting all the different slimes at once?

I can't recall a time where I had more than 4 or 5 different banners in my inventory at once, and ALL were in farming circumstances (RoD farm would usually put out Chaos Elemental, Enchanted Sword, Armored Skeleton banners). Adding more banners wouldn't make this significantly more of an issue.

Although some of them are pretty cool, most of them are just recolors of ordinary banners, so I think you should ditch those and just use the ones that have different textures.

Yes. Redigit please.

I still don't really like the basic recolors for Green, Purple, Yellow, Red, and Shadow Slimes, but everything else looks good.

Except for Rainbow Slime. That should just follow the same colorization as Rainbow Blocks, don't ya think?

Definitely support this, the sprites are also very aesthetically pleasing. Also, one quickly tires of the stock Blue Slime banner.
If this does get added, I'll probably become a closet insomniac. But hey, all things require some sort of sacrifice, right?
...Right?

Back
Top Bottom