Blocks & Decoration More Variety in Slime Banners (And Other Such Creatures)

I said it before and I shall say it again.

Adding some color! (and grinding)
I saw this before, like 20 times, and when it finish all i saw were anime people playing volleyball that had 1% of their body covered for the suggestions... Wonder why, then i watch it again

On topic: i would love to see more banners, and these sprites are blowing my mind
Red pls
:redspin:

Slimes. (see original thread here)

There are over 20 types of them. However, there are only a mere THREE banners for them, the regular Blue Slime (dropped by almost all slimes), the Umbrella Slime, and the Toxic Sludge.

Well. I find this unacceptable! So, I suggest that all of the remaining slimes (exceptions made for Baby Slimes and Slimelings) have their own unique banner drop. I even created a demo of what they could look like!

153y5ns.png

Here is a wonderful submission from @antibehroz of an animated version of the Rainbow Slime:
4OwSDnZ.gif

Here is a mock-up of what they might look like on display.
30j71ae.png

I'm a big fan of the banner system, but I wish that all of the enemies in the game could have their own unique ones! Please show your support if you wish to see all slimes treated equally!

In addition to slimes, there are a good number of other banners missing from the game. Here are a few of my attempts at envisioning them:

rirxgk.png

xexx3.png
Well said sir =).
I feel the same way with Mobs as well lol.
I don't really need them atm, but I feel once I am in hard core I will be making a trophy room with this stuff =D.

Oddly enough, I'm not a fan of challenge runs.

I'll find everything in the game to possible do from a completionist standpoint . . . collecting, maxed equipment, etc, but I rarely like player-invented challenges.

The closest to one I ever did was a Pure Summoner run (absolutely no damage dealt from melee, ranged, magic, or tools . . . everything was summons, traps, or environmental damage), which I did accomplish up to and including Frost Moon, if only barely.

Copy this into your signature menu:

[URL='http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/more-variety-in-slime-banners-and-other-such-creatures.706/'][IMG]http://i57.tinypic.com/2r3f8k5.png[/IMG][/URL]

That should work.

Back
Top Bottom