tModLoader MoreAccessories+ v2.0

Discussion in 'Released' started by VVV101, Dec 15, 2016.

1. ImHer0

ImHer0 Terrarian

i got it but its broken i used it and it did nothing any help where do the acessories appear?

2. VVV101

VVV101 Spazmatism

Have you tried to disable minimap and sure if there is no 7th slot? If so, then that is mod conflict.
    If you couldn't solve problem by yourself, then give me your modlist.
    P.S: I think, that could be because of some RPG mod. Not sure for 100%, but still.

3. ImHer0

ImHer0 Terrarian

you have skype discord any of those so i can show it to you? because it might be a mod comflict

4. ZataraTMM

ZataraTMM Steampunker

For some reason, when i equip a dye my defense lowers/goes higher. Sometimes restarting the world fixes it, but sometimes it doesn't? It only hapend on those last 2 accesories.

5. VVV101

VVV101 Spazmatism

Are you sure that MoreAccesories+ does that? I don't have any ideas why this should happen...

6. ZataraTMM

ZataraTMM Steampunker

I don't know. Just asked cause it only hapend in the 2 accesory slots your mod adds, it doesn't seem to do that now but i'll make a gif of it if it hapens again

7. VVV101

VVV101 Spazmatism

This mod adds only 1, 7th slot (at least, at expert). And I don't see any way it should work like in your situation. I think it is another mod.

8. VVV101

VVV101 Spazmatism

Fix v1.8
    -Heart of Nature gives 2 slots on Normal Mode.

9. xMewdrianx

xMewdrianx Pixel Pirate

Plantera #23

no drop

rng hates me

VVV101 likes this.
  10. xMewdrianx

xMewdrianx Pixel Pirate

finally got it on Plantera #48

it seems like RNG isn't on my side today

VVV101 likes this.
  11. lightbowser1

lightbowser1 Skeletron Prime

RNG was a troll.

VVV101 likes this.
  12. Roxxz

Roxxz Skeletron

Could you consider adding an other slot incresing consumable that drops from moonlord?

VVV101 likes this.
  13. lightbowser1

like a lunar/luminite heart?

14. VVV101

VVV101 Spazmatism

Nearly impossible feature... Somehow, the game is unable to allow more than 2 actual slots (not fake slots like in Cheat Sheet). It just freezes player in place after enabling the 3rd extra (it didn't even show).
    Off: Interesting that 2nd extra accessory slot is easily working while 3rd is breaking the game. That looks like developers actually thinked about 2nd extra slot, but later throw up that idea but forgot to disable feature to make 2nd extra.

15. Roxxz

Roxxz Skeletron

What would be the problem of it being "fake"?

16. lightbowser1

if you want "more" accesories download the antisocial mod from jopojelly.

17. VVV101

VVV101 Spazmatism

These "fake" accessory slots allows to use same accessories in them. For example, 2 Warding Paladin's Shields, which gives +10 armor each.

18. Roxxz

Roxxz Skeletron

@VVV101 Sorry to insist but wouldn't be possible to make the fake accessory slot check if there is the same accessory equipped in any of the vanilla slots and if there is do something like unequipp it?

19. VVV101

VVV101 Spazmatism

I think you better should make this suggestion to Cheat Sheet modpage. I don't think I can make changes in other mod.

20. Petkopetko4

Petkopetko4 Terrarian

Tento mod (Ďalší príslušenstvo mod), je super, ale našiel som chybu.
    To Si o prisluhovači. Zakaždým, keď sa niečo zabiť bolo despawn.o_O
    Opravte to. Alebo odpovedať my, ak keď jeho opravu už.

Ďakujem! :)