tModLoader MoreAccessories+ v2.0

This mod apparently conflicts with Calamity's Celestial Onion, and will not allow you to have an 8th slot. Any fix?

So...you can get 3 extra accessory slots if you use the Demon Heart and Heart of Nature in Normal Mode? That's what I'm getting from the first post :/

So...you can get 3 extra accessory slots if you use the Demon Heart and Heart of Nature in Normal Mode? That's what I'm getting from the first post :/
no.
legally without using cheatsheet accesories you can get a total of 7 slots.
Edit:14 of you use antisocial mod, because it disables the social aspect on the slots.

The game itself is not allowing to make more than 2 extra accessory slots. If you try to add 3rd in vanilla way, game just breaking. Antisocial mod, Wing Slot and Cheat Sheet are the only ways to make more.

Could you change your extra slot to work like wing slot so that it can be compatible with the Celestial Onion? I know that there is no way Calamity will change how their slot works, but the more mods, the more accessories, and 8 slots, in a more balanced way (unlike antisocial) would be great.

It's not adding the slots, even in expert hard mode... I can't even eat it.
Are you sure you right click it? As I remember, it could be eaten anytime.
Could you change your extra slot to work like wing slot so that it can be compatible with the Celestial Onion? I know that there is no way Calamity will change how their slot works, but the more mods, the more accessories, and 8 slots, in a more balanced way (unlike antisocial) would be great.
I could try, but it is really hard to understand UI mods for me.

I agree with others, being able to get more slots as the game progresses would be epic, but Terraria limits it.
Really cool mod though, one of my favs :D

Dont know if you are still working on the MoreAccessories+ mod, but i just wanted to share a small remake on the sprite. You can use it if you want =)
HeartOfNature.png

Dont know if you are still working on the MoreAccessories+ mod, but i just wanted to share a small remake on the sprite. You can use it if you want =) View attachment 182463
Looks like opened Plantera's bulb (I guess you got idea from it). I like it. At least, looks better than current variant.

Upgrade v2.1

- Upgraded to tModLoader 0.10.1.
- New sprite by Logodum
- Added icon for mod.

So the issue with this mod and calamity is that it overwrites the onion's functionality? I used the onion and it did nothing (having only used the expert mode demon's heart and no heart of nature).

Is there maybe an issue with compatibility between this/calamity and the antisocial mod?

So the issue with this mod and calamity is that it overwrites the onion's functionality? I used the onion and it did nothing (having only used the expert mode demon's heart and no heart of nature).

Is there maybe an issue with compatibility between this/calamity and the antisocial mod?
As I remember, Celestial Onion uses the same method of adding new accessory slot. So you should disable MoreAccessories+ to make Onion to work or just use the Heart of Nature. Dunno about Antisocial mod. There should be no issues.

the new accessory slot is nearly invisible, it still functions but i can't see the item or my defense.

If you use the Heart of Nature, the Celestial Onion from Calamity will have no effect when it should give you an extra accessory slot.

If you use the Heart of Nature, the Celestial Onion from Calamity will have no effect when it should give you an extra accessory slot.
the game itself only can handle 7 accesories slots, the 7th slot was something that re-logic left on the game code but not "removed" so in short if you dont use this mod to get the slot the onion is the only way to get this 7th slot.

Back
Top Bottom