tModLoader MoreAccessories+ v2.0

I'd be fine with adding the 3rd slot in without a dye or vanity slot if they are still causing issues. The vanity slot is just where I keep spare accessories.

I'd be fine with adding the 3rd slot in without a dye or vanity slot if they are still causing issues. The vanity slot is just where I keep spare accessories.

I don't know how to do that unfortunately. The way Cheat Sheet adds them isn't "real" apparently. You can double up on the same accessories using those slots.

Hi guys, if you're still interested in one additional accessory slot, there is an indirect way of doing this by downloading the Wing Slot mod. This mod adds a dedicated wing slot to your "tools" equipment tab. Unless you don't use wings, this mod for all intents and purposes creates an additional accessory slot for you.

Hi guys, if you're still interested in one additional accessory slot, there is an indirect way of doing this by downloading the Wing Slot mod. This mod adds a dedicated wing slot to your "tools" equipment tab. Unless you don't use wings, this mod for all intents and purposes creates an additional accessory slot for you.
I used this mod previously. Good way to add 1 more slot.

So you took the outdated version from ElderazI?
Something like this. I add myself to authors with Eldrazi.
I can't contact him. I just use tmodreader to check if I can look at code to see why mod is working incorrect. And when I repaired it I just reuploaded the mod.

I used this mod previously. Good way to add 1 more slot.

I always felt there should have already been a dedicated wings slot. They are so essential to gameplay, just like the Cobalt Shield.

So you took the outdated version from ElderazI?

Due credit has been given to Eldrazi in the TML browser, if that's what you're concerned about. VVV101 simply updated the already existing mod to work with the current version of TML, as Eldrazi hasn't been seen here for months.

Anyone know if this mod and the updated wings mod conflict?
The wings mod updated and adds a wing slot below the accessories (it used to be on the equipment page) which looks like it is drawn right in the area where the extra accessories would go

Anyone know if this mod and the updated wings mod conflict?
The wings mod updated and adds a wing slot below the accessories (it used to be on the equipment page) which looks like it is drawn right in the area where the extra accessories would go
Really something strange cuz I updated the mod (Wings mod) and everything works just fine. Test this on the new character.
Edit: Nevermind, this bug was already hotfixed.

i think this mod is either buged with other mods or just glitched with exp style mods (classes and rpg) because i cant move and i keep crashing when loading it

i think this mod is either buged with other mods or just glitched with exp style mods (classes and rpg) because i cant move and i keep crashing when loading it
I think this mod is just using the same method as MoreAccesories... Haven't tried it yet.

I think this mod is just using the same method as MoreAccesories... Haven't tried it yet.
the problem is that if i use it i am unable of moving at all not even using items or things like that,then if i exit and try to join again i crash,but if i deactivate it i can just go back into the game

the problem is that if i use it i am unable of moving at all not even using items or things like that,then if i exit and try to join again i crash,but if i deactivate it i can just go back into the game
The same thing except crashing is happening while I trying to add 3rd extra slot. So I think classes & rpg just using the same public override void ResetEffects()...
Report about this problem to these mod's threads. My mod is open source so I hope they can fix it. I don't know what I can do myself.

Back
Top Bottom