tModLoader MorePotions

V1.610 released, a quick update to do something I forgot to do the last major update:
Changed Heavyroots wood cost from 250 ---> 50

V1.700 Released
8 new potions
New Potions:
-Annihilation Potion: +300% damage, +25% crit chance, +10 armor penetration, -50% defense, -50% max life, -50% max mana, automatically use mana potions when needed, no life regen, no mana regen

-Courage Potion: +15 armor penetration

-Delving Potion: +50% mining speed

-Golden Potion: Increases coin pickup range, hitting enemies will sometimes drop extra coins

-Manaforce potion: +20% max mana

-Starlight Potion: Emits a strong aura of bright light(2.5x bigger than shine potion)

-Rave Potion: May cause game to crash

-Temple's Brew: May cause game to crash(DO NOT USE ON MAIN WORLDS)
Changes:
Holy Elixer buff formula to prevent infinite invincibility(replaces cross necklace now) and buff sprite changed
Enhanced regeneration potion sprites changed
Terrarians wrath made 1000x better, I keep my promises :)
[doublepost=1498456753,1498456471][/doublepost]V1.710 Released
Minor fixes

-Rave Potion: May cause game to crash

-Temple's Brew: May cause game to crash(DO NOT USE ON MAIN WORLDS)
for rave potion: I would suggest during the potion effect change the game music to a disco one, example: time splitters future perfect "disco a go go" and make trippy graphics , temples brew: I dont know what to say.

I seen that recent post of yours but youre the dev of the mod.

I made those 2 because me and the boys wanted to have some fun :), and we had plenty of fun clustering everything together

If anyone knows how to code, please let me know, I need some work done or if you could help me understand that would be greatful.

Does this mod support the Infinity mod?
Nope, only alchemist npc has support for this mod. However, I am planning on creating an infinite version of this mod once he gives me the source code after the next update. I'll do it like how the infinite potions are done in luiafk.

V1.800 Released

1 new potion, potions no longer stack with counterparts, lower tier potion buffs are removed as higher tier ones are consumed
Manashield Potion: Redirects 20% of damage to mana, no mana regen, manaflower disabled
Also, alot of things changed, all Lunar potions do 50% buff to damage, Annihilation has a +25 penetration instead of 10.

Last edited:
MorePotionsBannerDone.png

I made a banner

This last update only had 1 potion mainly because I lost the source code for the next major update, it was an original idea when i got Caseratis, Seabass, and Xray joined me and we all pitched in ideas. No spoilers yet :)

V1.900: 6 new potions, resprited potions(40 potions in total now!!!)
Potions
-Natures Blessing Potion: The power of nature protects you

-Forbidden Potion: Grants the ability to summon sandstorms

-Venomous Coating: Bullets inflict Venom

-Gold Coating: Bullets inflict Midas

-Cursed Coating: Bullets inflict Cursed Inferno

-Ichorous Coating: Bullets inflict Ichor
Resprites
-Annihilation Potion

-Enhanced Regeneration

-Reactive Armor

-Jelly Soles

-Leaf Crystal
Changes
Stardust potion gives stardust guardian
Nebula potion allows nebula boost drops

Last edited:
The +20% max life on the solar potion is way too op with all these other melee modifiers, I think it should really get removed(I mean the +20% max life effect of the potion, not the item itself). Just trying to help with the balance.

The +20% max life on the solar potion is way too op with all these other melee modifiers, I think it should really get removed(I mean the +20% max life effect of the potion, not the item itself). Just trying to help with the balance.
I've been considering removing it but i see no reason not too. It doesnt stack with warriors drought(the other buff), lifeforce, and swift hands. Solar to me was seen as a melee/tank class so I decided to add the lifeforce. I will put this into consideration into the next major update.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom