tModLoader MorGun Mod by CR0N0S

official.Synth

Official Terrarian
Welcome to MorGun Mod by CR0N0S.

This mod adds a variety of guns to your Terraria experience, from Laser powered rifles, to the almighty Desert Eagle handgun. We even have a handfull of Swords to get your hands on. The guns are either real life guns, or from my imagination.

Some features of this mod:
- Custom Guns
- Custom Swords
- Fully Custom Sounds (on most of the guns)
- Custom NPC drop/crafting recipes

Current Issues as of 1.0.1:
- Bullets aren't lined up with the barrel of the gun (on some. most are lined up).
- Some of the guns have messed up textures, such as white outline.
- Some guns don't have sounds, but sounds from vanilla Terraria.
- Some guns aren't balanced.
- The guns have a value of 0, which means No Sell Value, and 1 Copper reforges.

All guns/swords are crafted or looted. A full list of the weapons with how you obtain them is listed below.

PISTOLS:
Desert Eagle - 2 Handguns, 2 Illigal Gunparts, 24 Mythril/Orichalcum Bars at a hardmode anvil.
Holo MB6 - 16 Hallowed Bars and 5 Souls of Might, Fright, and Sight.
Ol' Reliable - 10% chance to drop from Eater of Souls. (CORRUPTION EXCLUSIVE WEAPON)
Suppressed Pistol - 1 Handgun, 1 Illigal Gunpart, 12 Mythril/Orichalcum Bars, 5 Souls of Fright at a hardmode anvil.
The Last Word - 7.35% chance to drop from T2/T3 Ogres in The Old Ones Army event.

LMGS:
Plasma Burst MKII - 1 Space Gun, 12 Luminite Bars, 15 Vortex Fragments, 10 Meteorite Bars at an Ancient Manipulator

RIFLES:
AK-47 - 5 Illigal Gunparts and 50 Iron/Lead Bars at a Lead/Iron anvil.
Blitz - 9% chance to drop from Arapaima's in the hardmode jungle.
Hydra - 11.65% chance to drop from Duke Fishron.
M1 Garand - 125 Wood and 35 Iron/Lead Bars at a Lead/Iron anvil.
M4A1-S - 3 Illigal Gunparts, 44 Mythril/Orichalcum Bars, and 18 Obsidian at a hardmode anvil.
Outcast Rifle (Direct AK-47 upgrade) - 1 AK-47, 8 Vines, and 5 Stingers at a Lead/Iron anvil.
Pulse Rifle - Currently Unobtainable, but in the mod's files. Obtainable with a Cheat Sheet mod.
FN Scar-L - 2 Illigal Gunparts, 42 Mythril/Orichalcum Bars, and 15 obsidian at a hardmode anvil.

SHOTGUNS:
Pump Shotgun - 10% chance to drop from the Eye of Cthulhu.
Streetsweeper - Currently Unobtainable, but in the mod's files. Obtainable with a Cheat Sheet mod.

SMGS:
Kriss Vector - 5 Illigal Gunparts, 20 Hallowed Bars, and 5 Souls of Fright and Might.
Mac-10 - 4 Illigal Gunparts and 28 Hallowed Bars.

SNIPER RIFLES:
Barrett 82A1 .50 BMG - 7.64% chance to drop from Skeleton Snipers.

Swords:
Blood Draw - 36 Vertebrae, 12 Iron/Lead Bars, and 8 Wood at a Demon Altar.
Diamond Sword - 12 Diamonds and 25 Wood.
Serpent's Sword - 18.25% chance to drop from Bone Serpents in the Underworld.

OTHER:
Paintball Gun - 1 Cloud in a Bottle and 5 Red, Green, and Blue Paint. Will eventually be sold by the Painter NPC after the Eater of Worlds/Brain of Cthulhu is defeated for 1 Gold.

-------

Recent Changelog:
(~) Nerfed the M1 Garand's damage from 28 to 16, lowered crit. chance from 4% to 2%, increased use time from 19 to 24, and decreased knockback from 6.25 to 4.25. For the period of the game that you get it in, it was simply too overpowered.

CURRENT DOWNLOAD HERE (v1.0.1): Download
Also Uploaded to the Mod Browser! :)

Previous Versions:
1.0.0.0 (First Release 6/8/19): Download

Have a great day!

Last edited:
Patch 1.0.1 Released.
Nerfs the M1 Garand quite a bit for the stage you get this gun in. Full changelog and download for the update are available in the main thread.

Version 1.1 will have many amazing things like bug fixes, item nerfs/buffs, and even a handful of new items!

Here's a little sneak peek. :)

Duct Tape + Illigal Gunparts + Iron/Lead = ???
/\ Yes, Duct Tape is a new addition!

So anyone that was following this mod, it was cancelled long ago. And I had a few PC resents and lost all the original files to this mod. I have the files to the old PreRelease version, but its simply too old. It doesnt contain the item drop code, which was the main pain in my behind when creating this mod. It was uploaded to the browser, and i dont know how to get the original files back because i set the files to hidden.

So unless someone can tell me how, the mod is cancelled.

If there is anybody that can extract the files from my .tmod or tell me how to extract it myself, that would be lovely. I'm really in the mood to remake this mod completely but I don't want to start all over.

We got the files back thanks to 2 kind souls! Project is revived and will be completely remade into a new mod.
Just a suggestion for when you remake the mod; show pictures of some of the things found in the mod in your forum post so people have a better idea of what's in the mod

Hey all,

I know this mod was not big at all and scarcely known, but I was working on a very big project called Worlds End. I was consistently working on it for a few months until I lost power in my house and it completely fried my PC and anything connected to it, including the USB drive that was connected to my PC. Not sure how or why it would fry the USB, but it somehow did. I lost all the files for months of work. I have not played Terraria since a week of the 1.4 update release. Recently, I managed to scavenge out an earlier version of this mod and said f*ck it, why not. I will be revamping this mod for the 1.4 update and releasing it in 2021. For anyone that liked this mod and was sad to see it be discontinued, here you go.

Cheers,
Tokyo

EDIT: I will be posting a thread sometime after Christmas and will be regularly updating it.

25 guns, 1 sword, 1 bow, and 3 materials later... PC dead again

(ignore the dust)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 91
Back
Top Bottom