Votes: 6 19.4%
  • Misc.

Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Vanity

Votes: 12 38.7%
  • Everything

Votes: 12 38.7%

• Total voters
Yeah, either I'm too drunk (had a couple beers) or I just don't see your Steam name anywhere. I'll just make an official ticket.

Steam Name:svardxi
Terraria In-Game Name: Jarl
Offer: 10 Gold for each Super Dart Trap, 10 Gold for each Statue. Otherwise, I have Keys and Keymolds, along with Frost Moon and Pumpkin Moon items. Your pick.
Items: Up to 1440 Super Dart Traps, Up to 8 Statues between Bird and Bat.

Steam Name: Arxzos
Terraria In-Game Name: Arxzos
Offer: 70 gold coins and my love? <3 <3
Items:Magical harp

It doesnt say if you have it but if you do could I buy fishron wings? Offer is 1 plat coin and more of my love <3 <3 <3 <3

the offers may sort of suck but I don't really have much :/

Steam Name: Arxzos
Terraria In-Game Name: Arxzos
Offer: 70 gold coins and my love? <3 <3
Items:Magical harp

It doesnt say if you have it but if you do could I buy fishron wings? Offer is 1 plat coin and more of my love <3 <3 <3 <3

the offers may sort of suck but I don't really have much :/

The offers are very reasonable, and yes, I do have both. :) Just send me a message on Steam when you wish to make the transaction. :D

Everyone be sure to check out the new HALLOWEEN SPECIAL section on the front page!
Also, don't forget that we will be open OFFICIALLY tomorrow morning! Thank you for your business. :]

Hello!
Are you still selling stuff?
If yes, i would like to buy.....

Steam Name: Sphelex
Terraria In-Game Name: Sphelex
Offer: 3 plat coins, and a hug <3.
Items:
1. Jungle Key.(1)
2. Inferno Fork.(1)
3. Chlorophyte Bullets(2x)
4. Goodie Bags(50)
5. Do you have silt? I want to test my luck and i want to get Amber Mosquito. If you have i would like about 2 stacks.

Last edited:
Hello!
Are you still selling stuff?
If yes, i would like to buy.....

Steam Name: Sphelex
Terraria In-Game Name: Sphelex
Offer: 3 plat coins, and a hug <3.
Items:
1. Jungle Key.(1)
2. Inferno Fork.(1)
3. Chlorophyte Bullets(2x)
4. Goodie Bags(50)
5. Do you have silt? I want to test my luck and i want to get Amber Mosquito. If you have i would like about 2 stacks.

Why, yes we are open! :D
I have everything you ask for and the price is more than reasonable. I shall add you. Just send me a message when you are ready to make the trade and I will give you the IP and Port for my server. :)

Steam Name:Arxzos
Terraria In-Game Name:I'm not sure what this is :eek:
Offer:I don't know what its worth so just tell me what you'd like
Items:Truffle worms x20
Chlorophyte Bullets x5

Steam Name:Arxzos
Terraria In-Game Name:I'm not sure what this is :eek:
Offer:I don't know what its worth so just tell me what you'd like
Items:Truffle worms x20
Chlorophyte Bullets x5

Its about ... We'll go 1 plat, 50 silver. Sound good? :) Just send me a message on steam and I'll give you the new IP to my server.

Steam Name: Bearso
Terraria In-Game Name: Bearso
Offer: 1 plat 50 gold
Items: 1. Vampire Knives
2. Tempest Staff

Last edited:
you have a pretty nice shop but sadly i cant buy anything from you as i dont have pc version yet

Aw, that's a shame!
I hope you get it soon! Its is a lot of fun, and I'd love to play with you if you'd like. :)

Though, speaking of which, I am getting this job soon so I might be donating a couple of copies of Terraria out to some of the lucky members of the Terraria Community Forums. ;)

Hi guys!
If you haven't noticed in my Status Post, my times have changed due to acquiring a new job that has forced me to change my sleeping pattern. I shall be sleeping like a normal human being rather than being an owl or vampire (not the ridiculous sparkly ones). Thanks everyone!

Hi guys!
If you haven't noticed in my Status Post, my times have changed due to acquiring a new job that has forced me to change my sleeping pattern. I shall be sleeping like a normal human being rather than being an owl or vampire (not the ridiculous sparkly ones). Thanks everyone!
Vampire!:D

Hi guys!

Is that the reason I did not get a response on my first post? :/ I have the plat for the items, im just waiting for a response ;(

Steam Name: Bearso
Terraria In-Game Name: Bearso
Offer: 1 plat 50 gold
Items: 1. Vampire Knives
2. Tempest Staff

Oh my gosh, I am so sorry! I didn't even notice! D:
I will get you your items as soon as you tell me you're ready for trade! I feel so bad... I can just give you the items for free if you like? Please, take them as an apology. ♥

Haha it's fine i just assumed you were busy:happy: im ready now if you can set everything up in the next 5 minutes.

Otherwise, I wont be able to make the trade until monday of next week

Haha it's fine i just assumed you were busy:happy: im ready now if you can set everything up in the next 5 minutes.

Otherwise, I wont be able to make the trade until monday of next week

When you get a chance, just add me on Steam and message me whenever you're ready. Since I don't really hear any alerts to this forum, its hard for me to keep track of when people are messaging me. D:
I'm so sorry!
My steam is Morrigen.

Back
Top Bottom