Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Vanity

Votes: 12 38.7%
  • Everything

Votes: 12 38.7%

• Total voters
Steam Name: mcmplays
Terraria In-Game Name: Sharanga Duck
Offer: I'll give you... twelve platinum, and a new stock of any items you're running out of (PM me for anything you need and I'll give it to you when I buy.)
Items: I need quite a lot of items, so get ready to be sold out :p
Blue = Very Important
Darkish Pink = Important
Cyan/Turquoise-ish = Not Important
Orange = Halloween Special

1. Red Ryder
2. Magnet Sphere
3. Inferno Fork

4. Gatligator
5. Keybrand
6. Paladin's Hammer
7. Death Sickle
8. North Pole
9. Pulse Bow
10. Sniper Rifle

11. Snowman Cannon
12. Uzi
13. Unholy Trident
14. Razorpine

15. Queen Spider Staff
16. Golden Shower
17. Eye Spring

18. Wisp in a Bottle
19. 4x Naughty Present
20. Cyborg
21. Fox
22. Leprechaun
23. Pumpkin
24. Treasure Hunter
25. Vampire
26. Ghost
27. Reaper
28. Nurse
29. Wolf
30. Jack o Lantern Mask
31. Bloody Machete

(Was my offer enough? If you want more I could grind Pumpkin Moons to get more coins)

Steam Name: mcmplays
Terraria In-Game Name: Sharanga Duck
Offer: I'll give you... twelve platinum, and a new stock of any items you're running out of (PM me for anything you need and I'll give it to you when I buy.)
Items: I need quite a lot of items, so get ready to be sold out :p
(Was my offer enough? If you want more I could grind Pumpkin Moons to get more coins)

Ahahahaha. I WISH I'd become sold out. It'd give me something to do besides build in Terraria. x3 But alas, I have plenty.
I have everything you've asked for ready for trade.
Go to my server: 184.58.95.208
Your offer is enough. :)

Bless. From reading these posts, Morrigen, you are an awesome host. xD Like someone else has said, I almost wish I needed stuff so I could buy stuff from the shop. :p Well, that and I never buy stuff (prefer to earn my own stuff) but you're inspiring me to "sell" (giveaway) things. :D

Bless. From reading these posts, Morrigen, you are an awesome host. xD Like someone else has said, I almost wish I needed stuff so I could buy stuff from the shop. :p Well, that and I never buy stuff (prefer to earn my own stuff) but you're inspiring me to "sell" (giveaway) things. :D

Aw, why thank you! I appreciate your comments. :3 I'm a horrible merchant tho... So I've given up on setting prices and just started giving away things and just donating whatever people offer me for trade (since some would like to feel like they gave something back instead of just for free) to giveaways that accept such things.
I hope I see you around on the forums!

Steam Name: Sky9Hades
Terraria In-Game Name: Hades
Offer: Dunno, you can set the price.
Items: Vampire knives x1, fishron wings x1 (if possible).

Notes: I do have a bunch of stuff from frost moons and pumpkin moons, along with lotsa hardmode ores/bars and some components needed for ankh shield. (literally 2 chests full of armor polish).

This shop is a great idea ;) if i need anything in terraria i will just come here ;) only time i struggle with items though is usually in new updates so if you get items from that i will always come back :D

i looking for lava charm... but io dont have that much to offer. i could give a mana flower and obsidian rose.
if its possible my info is:
Steam name:FoxyRodentz
in game name:Hanes47

Steam name: RafinhaLundgren
Terraria in-game name: Victoic
Item i want: Hardy Saddle
You name your price.
It can be in my world or your world, your call as well.

Last edited:
Steam Name: kaiothehallow
Terraria In-Game Name: Kaio
Offer: Piranha Gun; Rocket Launcher
Items: Corruption Key; Mag
Notes: I'm more interested in the Corruption Key, you know...

Hey... Uh-m... Well, do you have any Heart Statues..? I-i, I need a few for fighting bosses. I, uh, might have around 30 or so gold right now. B-but I might be able to get a platinum or more from farming Eye Of Cthulhu and the Eater Of Worlds..

This is a really impressive shop! You dont play console, do you? There are a couple pets I need on PSN. If not, I wont cry too long.

Steam Name[/b]: Mister Nurdoh
Terraria In-Game Name[/b]: Nurdoh
Offer[/b]: 150 Platinum
Items[/b]:
  • Hardy Saddle
  • Cursed Flames
  • Coin Gun
  • Baby Grinch's Mischief Whistle x2
  • Seaweed
  • Toy Sled
  • Slime Staff

Last edited: