Do you like this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

SolaR

Golem
Have you ever wanted to make something out of stone, but moss keeps growing on it? It's quite annoying I've heard. I have an idea to fix that problem. Introducing, Moss Killer:

Type: Consumable
Use Time: 14
Max Stack: 999
Tooltip: Removes moss and keeps it from growing
Rarity:
Rarity_color_0.png

Buy/Sell: 1
Silver_Coin.png
/20
Copper_Coin.png

You would buy it from the Witch Doctor for 1
Silver_Coin.png
. How would it work? You would just use it with the left click button on stone and it would destroy any moss on that block and stop it from growing back. You can use the Staff of Regrowth to grow back moss and erase all of the effects of the moss killer (moss removal and not letting it grow back).

I know this idea could be improved, like it's obtainment method and tooltip, so suggest away. I will also accept sprites and give the spriter credit.

I like it! Also, maybe have it work like a purification powder-type item, like, it purifies in a certain radius or vicinity of blocks?

I like it! Also, maybe have it work like a purification powder-type item, like, it purifies in a certain radius or vicinity of blocks?
This is mainly for building purposes, some people might want moss on their builds, so that might be a little tedious.

Have you ever wanted to make something out of stone, but moss keeps growing on it? It's quite annoying I've heard. I have an idea to fix that problem. Introducing, Moss Killer:

Type: Consumable
Use Time: 14
Max Stack: 999
Tooltip: Removes moss and keeps it from growing
Rarity:
Rarity_color_0.png

Buy/Sell: 1
Silver_Coin.png
/20
Copper_Coin.png

You would buy it from the Witch Doctor for 1
Silver_Coin.png
. How would it work? You would just use it with the left click button on stone and it would destroy any moss on that block and stop it from growing back. You can use the Staff of Regrowth to grow back moss and erase all of the effects of the moss killer (moss removal and not letting it grow back).

I know this idea could be improved, like it's obtainment method and tooltip, so suggest away. I will also accept sprites and give the spriter credit.
Maybe this item could be like a powder? Like vile powder or purification power

I have always had a problem with moss growing on my creations, but this is one way to fix it. I say support.

Back
Top Bottom