Most Annoying Enemies In Terraria w/Poll

Most Annoying Enemies

• Total voters
Not really understanding why considering that he's only found in one area of the game you've not much reason to go to for any extended period of time (once you get a few accessories or a weapon or two you're done there for the most part) and if you're there for ectoplasm you simply don't go to the appropriate background wall areas and you'll very rarely see him.

And even then, he's nowhere near the most annoying enemy in the dungeon and there are non-dungeon enemies you find everywhere that are harder/more damaging/etc.

Ah well.

Not really understanding why considering that he's only found in one area of the game you've not much reason to go to for any extended period of time (once you get a few accessories or a weapon or two you're done there for the most part) and if you're there for ectoplasm you simply don't go to the appropriate background wall areas and you'll very rarely see him.

And even then, he's nowhere near the most annoying enemy in the dungeon and there are non-dungeon enemies you find everywhere that are harder/more damaging/etc.

Ah well.

Because not everyone plays the same and when you're on a hardcore run and it ends with the fiery of hell being reigned from a singular enemie's fingertips, it sucks.

I never have any trouble with any other enemy in the Dungeon, I'm primarily melee oriented though which might be why.

WHERE'S RED DEVIL!?

Down in the underworld where you have almost 0 reason to go to Post-Hardmode, unless you want a Fire Feather, or the trident for some weird reason.

That, and you can easily cheese them by using terrain (such as those naturally occurring towers) to your advantage.

Any decent yoyo, and staying in the towers = they will never hit you, ever.

Yeah but say you just want to get on with whatever you're doing in hell and that thing shows up and takes an overpowered percentage of your health, you must agree it can get annoying

I am surprised no one has said Selenians

Selenians are incredibly unfair going by how much they spin and the sheer amount of projectiles they can reflect. They make Rangers like me feel like :red: for existing, the only ranged weapon that Selenians can't reflect are Rockets, and even then, they can still reflect the Electrosphere Launcher's projectiles, and most Pre-Lunatic Cultist rocket launchers are very difficult to fight with due to their splash damage hurting you, so your only option is to get a Snowman Cannon from the Frost Moon, which can take 3-4 Frost Moons without farms or maximized damage gear

When you're in a moonlord battle, and it gets to the point where you think: "Hmmm, i'm actually doing quite good here", and then 4 words: true eye of cthulhu

Future edit: them spiky balls in the lihzahrd temple
Future future edit: elf copter

Last edited:
1. The guide-post-mortem troll who gets you back as WoF and after normal mode, becomes a scrappy character who becomes a waste of space and housing, and when you try to get away from his WoF form via any recall ability, he makes it so you die in your own house, the literal trolliest of all Terraria beings. Even Moon lord cannot match the pure danger to society that the Guide is. To be more insulting, his already weak bow is only upgraded with flame arrows, so he isn't even useful in combat and is one of the first to die in any event. His only redeeming trait is his ability to become cannon fodder (and a sacrifice to the lava gods.:naughty:)
2. Slimes-every single dang time I try to build, there is a slime who comes flying at me and makes me misplace, setting off the ever present OCD of building the perfect housing/mansion/awesome thing. The things are guided to me like I have a "slap me" sign on my back and makes me turn into a vengeful mess after I get pushed into lava or lose count of how high my build was.
3. Skeleton snipers-rare but annoying as heck, as they literally camp out and then when you're already low on health, BAM! You die from over 300 damage caused by that jerk when you had 5 hp left. It only adds insult to injury if you kill him and don't get a sniper rifle or a scope.
(also, add the goblin tinkerer:naughty: )

Last edited:
Don't know if it counts, but, Martian Saucer, its rockets are annoying, it has little delay before moves, and the final phase, oh god, you have to avoid a laser that does the most damage in the game (if we don't count dungeon guardian), which is already hard due to how fast the saucer moves, but you also have to watch out for the saucer scraps, its all not fun

Back
Top Bottom