Most Annoying Enemies In Terraria w/Poll

Most Annoying Enemies

• Total voters

TheGuide

Eye of Cthulhu
Most of the time if you die in Terraria, it's your fault. But there are some enemies who can beat you up even if you play like a god.

List the 3 enemies that annoy you the most on this thread! Also explain why you think the enemy is annoying. Sorry if the enemy you wanted isn't on the poll, I can only put a limited amount of choices. The list is mostly populated with hardmode enemies, and are divided into biomes.

My 3 enemies that are annoying:

Diabolist - Teleporting and fire anyone?

Necromancer - Teleporting every time you hit? Check. Bouncing high damage beams? Check. Annoying? Double check!

Giant Fungi Bulb - I hate the Giant Fungi Bulb because of the tiny mushrooms it shoots out. I can find myself getting hit by the tiny mushrooms even though I can't see where it's coming from! Not to mention it shoots them out regularly.

Last edited:
1. Diabolist

Just, ugh. Most of the health I’ve lost came from those teleporting bastards. Second only to paladins, but that’s understandable. And I couldn’t hate a paladin, I love their choice in weaponry and style :p

2. Wyvern

These guys are extreme trolls. On my small world, I end up with one hunting me down anywhere on the surface (along with harpies, but harpies are cool ). I mean, I went up a little hill, and saw that smirking excuse for a wyvern gliding down on me while I was still in molten.

3. Ragged Caster

While they are pretty easy to kill, I hate going blind in the process, especially with paladins and comandoes in the general area.

While there's no real threat, an annoyance I find is Gastropods, slimes, and zombies. They are just never where I want them to be. Early game I never find enough slimes for torches and adequate lighting, and then while trying to build Zombies and etc spawn on top of my structures and rain down on me with their laughter and annoying tactic of just being numerous. Gastropods zap me out of the air early hard mode if I don't have a knock back resistant item equipped, and am just collecting stars for potions or whatever... :C Their annoying and mean. ;-;

Plz click my egg guys plz

1. The link is broken in your sig so I can't even click it.
2. You should know that you're spamming by doing this.
3. It's against Dragon Cave's rules to even do what you're doing and you can be reported and your dragon account can be erased. <_>

"However, you should not go around posting your egg in random topics or in any way that breaks the rules of other sites. Simply place the egg in your signature and, if you’re an active member of the community, your egg will get the attention it needs."

I have 3: But one of them isn't listed.
Spoilers Eddition! Spoilers in Spoilers!
Cursed Weapons! These are the BANE of my existence. For example: Terra Blade? It's broken, DEAL WITH IT. Also, HOW DO AXES GET THE ZEALOUS EFFECT? Has anyone got a legendary axe before?
Armored Skeletons! Two Words: Armor Breakdown.
Fire Imps/Diablolist: I haven't dealt with the Diablolist yet, but I feel as he's the same has Fire Imps, Teleporting, Fire Balls, And the fireballs pass through walls!

Wolves, gastropods and the: Sorry armour doesn't exist anymore Skeletons.
Wolves because my base was in a snow biome, I got killed way too many times during the night by them.

Grastropods cause they always interrupted my twins fights. had made an arena for the eye and when I went into hard mode, the whole area was hallowed, so many fun times with those snipers...

And the skeletons. Well DO I HAVE TO EXPLAIN?

I have 3: But one of them isn't listed.
Spoilers Eddition! Spoilers in Spoilers!
Cursed Weapons! These are the BANE of my existence. For example: Terra Blade? It's broken, DEAL WITH IT. Also, HOW DO AXES GET THE ZEALOUS EFFECT? Has anyone got a legendary axe before?
Armored Skeletons! Two Words: Armor Breakdown.
Fire Imps/Diablolist: I haven't dealt with the Diablolist yet, but I feel as he's the same has Fire Imps, Teleporting, Fire Balls, And the fireballs pass through walls!

Actually, all of the things you named were in there. Diabolists, Armored Skeletons and Cursed Weapons. It's just hard to find because of the giant list.

Ragged Casters. Not enough damage to be a threat, but they just pop out of nowhere and instablind you for five seconds because they can.

Giant Fungi Bulbs. Chasing them down and swatting at the tiny projectiles they spam from halfway across the map are both such chores to do.

Also, Giant Worms. Not any specific type, just... Giant Worms. They're not scary or the least bit threatening at all, but jumping around to try and get them to find a path to you so you can kill them is just... ugh.

Where's meteor head?
Yes, seriously, meteor heads.
I hate meteor heads. They have low health, and kinda just fart through walls and then set you on fire before you kill them.

As Thee Pie Man told you, these types of posts are not allowed on TCF. Please never post asking for likes, follows, money, etc. That's not what this community is for. If you're unsure if something would break the rules just PM one of the staff :)
Well I did not think that a tread that's not on the home page would count with that rule
[DOUBLEPOST=1417096378][/DOUBLEPOST]
1. The link is broken in your sig so I can't even click it.
2. You should know that you're spamming by doing this.
3. It's against Dragon Cave's rules to even do what you're doing and you can be reported and your dragon account can be erased. <_>

"However, you should not go around posting your egg in random topics or in any way that breaks the rules of other sites. Simply place the egg in your signature and, if you’re an active member of the community, your egg will get the attention it needs."
You don't click the egg on myn you click the link

This :red:er:

Spiked_Jungle_Slime.png

Well I did not think that a tread that's not on the home page would count with that rule
[DOUBLEPOST=1417096378][/DOUBLEPOST]
You don't click the egg on myn you click the link
The general rules apply to ALL sections of the forums. You're not even supposed to make such requests on your profile. If you want to discuss this more please PM me so this thread can stay on topic.

Back
Top Bottom