Most Annoying Enemy/ Scenario?

I hate the dart traps that are underground. Somehow, without fail, I find myself poisoned when I'm near them (Technically it should be venom, but were not gonna get into that)

Gastropods ALWAYS screw me up when I'm fighting EoL and stuff!! It's so annoying, they're like snipers.
Last night I decided to try a pumpkin moon right after fighting plantera to get new summoner gear. Big mistake.. I died and a Mourning Wood decided to spawn in my house and kill all my NPCs. I wouldn't be too upset, but it killed my cat too.. truly devastating. I didn't even get the necromantic scroll!!

EVERY. SINGLE. BAT. EVER
also Hornets, Spiked Slimes and Worms. At one instance i couldnt get near a jungle spiked slime because it wouldnt stop using its attack. And worms are SO annoying, especially when they appear when your going down a hellavator or something. And in most cases they like show off and pretend to be coming up and you can hear the shuffling noise they make, but they almost never come up or go near you. Today this happened and instead of me killing the worm in the end, it dissapeared.

EVERY. SINGLE. BAT. EVER
also Hornets, Spiked Slimes and Worms. At one instance i couldnt get near a jungle spiked slime because it wouldnt stop using its attack. And worms are SO annoying, especially when they appear when your going down a hellavator or something. And in most cases they like show off and pretend to be coming up and you can hear the shuffling noise they make, but they almost never come up or go near you. Today this happened and instead of me killing the worm in the end, it dissapeared.
I don't think hornets are that bad, but I hate the rest, but one thing is that they usually become less annoying with like endgame prehardmode gear, espically with the cobalt/obsidian shield. Another one I feel is elemental mimics cause they still do a lot of damage even a fair bit into hardmode, and you often encounter them where you don't have to space to fight them properly (there not too bad if you fight them on a arena with the key of light which is what I think a lot of people do to get those op weapons)

My first ever attempt at Queen Slime was in an underground box arena. Needless to say I figured out very fast that it was a bad idea.

Back
Top Bottom