Most Annoying Enemy/ Scenario?

I remember on an Expert world the Pirate invaded about 2 days into Hardmode and it took me about 2 in game days to kill them all.
Yeah when the pirates come and all you have is molten armor and a night's edge.
The worst thing I had was when the goblins came and the summoners and casters wouldn't even let me out of my spawn room god it was awful. `:mad:

I also hate coming across a biome mimic in a tight cave, they're easy to fight out in the open but when you're in a cramped place they can crush you.

Bats for the love of god I want to kill them so bad they get deleted from the game. You know what :red: it im going to make a mod to delete or at least reduce spawn rate of bats. (If I do remember to do it when I have time lol)

Would this count as an annoying scenario?

In my new modded terraria playthrough, I crafted a Victide Headgear thinking that it increased my ranged damage. I then realised it said ROGUE damage, and I don't have any rogue weapons. Great...

Angry nimbus is the most annoying definitely. Its not that strong but it has killed me the most in early hard-mode. Good for getting a nimbus rod though.

I can't say how many times I was in the middle of building something only to see Slime is falling from the sky! written in the corner of the screen. Frustration and rage are what I feel whenever I read that line. Cause now I am buried in annoying slimes and then I kill enough of them and there pops big daddy. I would fight the horde of slimes just to be killed by King Slime. Happens all the time. Drives me freakin crazy.

definetly fire imps, because I have structures in the underworld and when he teleports under them I have to wait for him to teleport or break through to hit him.-_-
but im glad when his gone.:sigh::)

Harpies for sure, if you try to make a ladder to the floating islands, These little "friends" will make sure for you to fall.
And of course
Dead end.

I don’t know if it’s even an enemy
boulders
your just minding your own business in the underground and BAM
boulder hits you on the head dealing like 8518951836251 damage.
That's so true! Most of the times I got killed by a boulder I just assumed it was a boulder 'cause you don't even see them coming.

Harpies. I think harpies are annoying because in the early game trying to get some loot from sky islands. Like 20 of them come out and just massacre you.

The most annoying enemy for me is the giant tortoise, cus when I make it to hardmode and I need to go through jungle when I'm under gear underpower. I would need to get in and out of jungle really fast.

I play Master Mode. I like building my Cavern Pylon in Hell. Needless to say, I hate Magma Slimes.

Don't Dig Up would be the worst seed if Magma Slimes weren't nerfed on that seed. On Don't Dig Up the worst thing is Falling Stars if one hits in the middle of a boss fight or if you have no quick way back. I'm lucky enough to have only dies to them at times it was actually funny.

For people that tried the No Traps Seed expecting no traps, I feel safe guessing their most annoying enemy is the entire world!

Back
Top Bottom