Most Annoying Enemy/ Scenario?

TheAilingSword

Wall of Flesh
So.
Terraria is a great game! However, once in a while, something happens that really ruffles your harpy feathers! `:mad: I want to know your opinion on the most annoying enemies on the game and some frustrating stories!

I think the most annoying enemy is the Necromancer in the post-Plantera dungeon. They teleport all over the place!

The most annoying scenario is forgetting about an invasion in progress as you go to fight the Moon Lord, getting ping-ponged between the two using different invincibility timers.

Most enemies are annoying for me but i think the most annoying are bats, harpies, derplings and slimes. Okay the slime thing is only when u start a fresh-game but, yeah.

Moss Hornets. Flying machine guns that still present a threat even with endgame gear. They can target you from off screen and fire rapidly if they have line of sight. If you're in a tunnel or restricted space without much movement, you're in for a lot of hurt.

Angry Tumblers, because every single time I start a new game and want to explore, the desert is plagued by constant sandstorms and tumblers. I get further annoyed later on when I actually want a sandstorm to get hardmode stuff and it never happens. But yes, getting swarmed by tumblers early on is.... not a good.

Back
Top Bottom