Most Annoying Enemy

What do you think is the most annoying enemy?

• Wyvern

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Derpling

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Herpling

• Corrupter

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fire Imp

• Dark Caster

• Green Slime

• Turtle

• Cave Bat

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Corite

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Turtles (Both ice and jungle), they deal too much contanct damage and can be a threat even in late game. This is the only enemy that truly annoys me.
But from the poll i'd choose derplings, none of enemies from the poll i'd call even close to be the most annoying enemy in Terraria, but derpling is the closest.

Turtles (Both ice and jungle), they deal too much contanct damage and can be a threat even in late game. This is the only enemy that truly annoys me.
But from the poll i'd choose derplings, none of enemies from the poll i'd call even close to be the most annoying enemy in Terraria, but derpling is the closest.
Oh wow, look! Turtles are on the poll now

Diabolists are terrifying, I hate their ability to shoot through walls and lock down massive areas with their fireballs.

Green slime. Terrorizer of dimensions. Destroyer of Realities. A single one of these being could collapse the space-time continuum, not to comprehend what they could do enraged, they would burn planets for the pure enjoyment of seeing life suffer. Destroying galaxies by the star. This indestructible being of pure power made the gods themselves fear for there lives, and Cthulu tried to escape by hiding behind a nearby moon but was ripped in half whilst trying. If you might encounter it, not even the gods can save you.

Green slime. Terrorizer of dimensions. Destroyer of Realities. A single one of these being could collapse the space-time continuum, not to comprehend what they could do enraged, they would burn planets for the pure enjoyment of seeing life suffer. Destroying galaxies by the star. This indestructible being of pure power made the gods themselves fear for there lives, and Cthulu tried to escape by hiding behind a nearby moon but was ripped in half whilst trying. If you might encounter it, not even the gods can save you.
And this is when they're having a perfect day, without their temper being aroused in the slightest.

Corite

Attachments

• BBA911FC-DDF5-4912-95F2-DB1CE5126BB8.png
    BBA911FC-DDF5-4912-95F2-DB1CE5126BB8.png
    603 bytes · Views: 100
If it's just worst enemy, zombies. They're annoying early game and late game just get in the way. Sure they can drop their arms and shackles, but it's not worth the annoyance.

For most annoying enemy, any creature with "bat" in it's name. Doesn't matter whether it's a hell bat or an illuminati bat. Of all the bats, I think cave bats are the worst. They're small amd hard to see when you're tunneling horizontally in an are without walls and you didn't bring torches or a shine potion. Especially at that stage when you don't have great armor for fighting them but it's better than the mining helmet. Any bat is my enemy, even in other games like Minecraft.

If it's just worst enemy, zombies. They're annoying early game and late game just get in the way. Sure they can drop their arms and shackles, but it's not worth the annoyance.

For most annoying enemy, any creature with "bat" in it's name. Doesn't matter whether it's a hell bat or an illuminati bat. Of all the bats, I think cave bats are the worst. They're small amd hard to see when you're tunneling horizontally in an are without walls and you didn't bring torches or a shine potion. Especially at that stage when you don't have great armor for fighting them but it's better than the mining helmet. Any bat is my enemy, even in other games like Minecraft.
MURDER THE TERRARIA BATS
MURDER THE MINECRAFT BATS
MURDER THE REAL LIFE BATS

Back
Top Bottom