Most Annoying Item/Mob?

Apparently, RNG decided to love me and gave me a Paladin's Hammer on like the 3rd kill. Reforged about twice, got Godly.

bugh, i don't need your paladin hammers anyways, i've gotten rod of discords after the 2nd Chaos element i killed both on different characters + found another one right next to some lava! where's your RNG now?!

bugh, i don't need your paladin hammers anyways, i've gotten rod of discords after the 2nd Chaos element i killed both on different characters + found another one right next to some lava! where's your RNG now?!
Killed an Eyezor, got a Key Mold. Rare drop from a rare mob in a rare event. :redspin:

P.S. How did you reply so fast?!?!

Anything that teleports is an annoying mob. Especially underground casters. The amount of times I got slain by them from an inaccessible cavern while I was trying to get my Adamantite set was ridiculous.

Item? Definitely not silt/slush. You guys are crazy. Get an extractinator. Probably cobwebs, especially once you've made necro armor. I realise it has a few uses, but it's just so annoying how it always finds its way back in your inventory after you trash it.
[DOUBLEPOST=1414899673][/DOUBLEPOST]
Item: Nature's gift

Mob: those goddamn wraiths, I always have to move my NPCs underground for hardmode.

That was your solution? I put all of my houses on fence stilts to deal with wraiths.

Mob is probably either Fire Imps or the Wraiths.
Items, the various key moulds. I got lucky once with the Frozen one, but the others never drop. ;-;

I don't know about him, but for me, I never plant them, they don't sell for much, and they just clog up inventory space and chest space.
I completely agree with him on diabloists, especially because on my world, Hell Armored Bones are at the top of the dungeon (they have the Diabloists)
All that, and the fact that you tend to pick them up just by fighting mobs, since you're often cutting grass as well.

All that, and the fact that you tend to pick them up just by fighting mobs, since you're often cutting grass as well.
I don't know about him, but for me, I never plant them, they don't sell for much, and they just clog up inventory space and chest space.
I completely agree with him on diabloists, especially because on my world, Hell Armored Bones are at the top of the dungeon (they have the Diabloists)
Yeah, I can see about the seeds, but why are Diabloists so bad? Try the new Necromancer and Ragged Caster! Again, I've never experienced a Diabloist so...

Yeah, I can see about the seeds, but why are Diabloists so bad? Try the new Necromancer and Ragged Caster! Again, I've never experienced a Diabloist so...
Almost all the time, when I went into the dungeon, I was one-hit 'cause I didn't have proper armor. I'm still one-hit most of the time because spectre armor. Also my world is a large world so that running there took quite a while.

Take a necromancer, make it fire Flaming balls of destruction that go through walls, does tons of damage, and explodes into a lingering Inferno of hell. That's the Diabolist in a nut shell.

Necromancers are annoying, sure, but I like to use minions, so they tend to hunt them down. Plus, they don't deal much damage. Ragged casters just don't bother me. They're easier to dodge, and I'll take blindness over fire anyday.

A Diabolist on it's own isn't TOO much of an issue. If you take a Diabolist, and add some bones to distract you, or even worse, a SECOND diabolist, you'll find that your
health is rapidly decreasing. Before you know it, you're burning to a crisp, running for your life, those :red:ers on your tail, following you until you fall to the floor in a smoking pile of armor and flesh.

Take a necromancer, make it fire Flaming balls of destruction that go through walls, does tons of damage, and explodes into a lingering Inferno of hell. That's the Diabolist in a nut shell.
Necromancers are annoying, sure, but I like to use minions, so they tend to hunt them down. Plus, they don't deal much damage. Ragged casters just don't bother me. They're easier to dodge, and I'll take blindness over fire anyday.

A Diabolist on it's own isn't TOO much of an issue. If you take a Diabolist, and add some bones to distract you, or even worse, a SECOND diabolist, you'll find that your
health is rapidly decreasing. Before you know it, you're burning to a crisp, running for your life, those :red:ers on your tail, following you until you fall to the floor in a smoking pile of armor and flesh.
Beetle Defensive Set, Flarion, Raven Staff, gg well played.

I really hate fire imps because of how much they teleport around and light you on fire. I also hate pixies because they attack you ALL THE TIME!

My least favorite item is probably silt because before you realize it, it's filling up slots in your inventory. And really, who uses it?
[DOUBLEPOST=1415829362][/DOUBLEPOST]I also probably hate blinkroot

Item: Dirt Block. It's too OP.
Mob: TORTOISES.
But...but...
Iylzrob.jpg

Mob: HM Dungeon Casters
Item: Fallen Star
I farmed a dungeon in another world with tiled walls, and took me :red:ing forever. I died like 5 times, and I was endgame.
Fallen Stars are just so :red:ing useless.

Back
Top Bottom