Most Annoying thing that's happened to you...?

akrobeau

Skeletron Prime
k. examples.
1. looking for life fruit to get max health. after getting full health, i go to the jungle trying to get an Uzi, and i get 37 life fruit. wow, terraria, wow. *slow claps*
2. killing duke fishron. gets the flairon. accidentally sells the flairon. exits out of the merchant menu, not knowing i sold the flairon. summons duke fishron and realizes i sold it.
3. dungeon guardian comes from above

Last edited:
Try to improvise a boss fight without preparing for it, and just when things seem to almost be in the clear, die before you can kill it.

(A similar thing happened: but instead of 'die before you can kill it', replace it with 'it becomes day and the boss flees before you can kill it.')

When I fight a boss on multiplayer or with some mods, and when you're doing well and you're about to win, the boss randomly despawns for no reason.

It can be really annoying at times...

Oh man, I have lots.

I used to play on 3DS, and the inventory automatically autopauses everytime it's opened. One time I fought frost moon with a buddy. On multiplayer. Yeah, you know how that kind if stuff goes.

Totally has to be when you want to live higher, but the harpies and wyverns want you to die.

Totally has to be when you want to live higher, but the harpies and wyverns want you to die.
I tried living in a sky island once, when I was too weak for Wyverns.
“I’ll be fine,” I told my friend. I’ll be fine, I thought. Wyvern spawns “HAAALP IM NOT FINE”

most annoying thing - prehardmode character, get through everything, have great house, everything. ranged playthrough, got a nice stash of weapons and i haven't died yet. feel good about myself. about to go to skeletron. large world that has been put together really well, corruption is far away from both the jungle and the ocean. oceans look nice lol. although i've just started, i feel like this is already going to be a good character.

loses save on world and character.

also there was this other time where i killed the queen bee almost 17 times for the bee's knees. just wouldn't drop.
Isn’t it a 100% drop chance? I’ve always gotten it

Trying to farm turtle shells, have none appear, post a trade request, and then they start dropping.
I also have an annoyance similar to Th3K1ll3rOfSk3l3tron, but it's trying to get Spazmatism's Trophy from The Twins

Back
Top Bottom