Most embarrassing moment on TCF

Desucrate

Golem
As the title says, post your most embarrassing moment you've had on TCF!

The only rule is to only post your own moments, posting other people's would not go down well.

Mine would probably be whenever I go onto someone's profile and say something that they wouldn't get and realize that they don't read minds.

Last edited:
<image removed by staff>
This was embarassing just to be on the same page as

Last edited by a moderator:
Last night's status updates. 1,7 liters of vodka may not be such a great idea afterall.

This thread seems really iffy to me, but I'll let it stand for now.

If you want to post your OWN personally embarrassing moment, that's your choice, but do not post other people's "moments" as a means to mock or make fun of them. I've edited out one such case of this above.

There is already a "TCF screenshots" thread, which may well be undergoing some review soon for similar instances of this sort of thing.

This thread seems really iffy to me, but I'll let it stand for now.

If you want to post your OWN personally embarrassing moment, that's your choice, but do not post other people's "moments" as a means to mock or make fun of them. I've edited out one such case of this above.

There is already a "TCF screenshots" thread, which may well be undergoing some review soon for similar instances of this sort of thing.
I forgot to make the rules. Welp, gonna edit some into the OP.

Well, I'm not an embarrassing person at all, no not at all. Nothing I do can embarrass my completely non self embarrassing self. I've never felt the need to run down the street naked at all. No. No I have not in the slightest...

Is that completly embarrassing myself or what?

I get embarassed really, really easily, so I have a lot of moments. Basically any time someone has to call me down (which isn't all that common to begin with), I get extremely embarassed.

That one moment where I thought Swordbomb was leaving his own Roleplay and I made a little dramatic post only to find it was a completely different Roleplay. That was embarrassing.

I don't really think he would leave LTHS anyway.

when i posted a suggestion and all of the comments were :red:ting on it because it had something to do with swords that shoot things

*It hasn't happened yet Chazm, don't jinx it!*
None yet. Thank god for brains, as if it weren't for it functioning properly I would have exploited some of my crazy and totally out of order dreams unto the internet.

Otherwise it mildly happens when viewing my own thread.

Back
Top Bottom