Xbox One Most end-game items...

Dimissione

Terrarian
I have a huge inventory of items for sale, from rare end-game boss drops (Fishron Wings) to rare crafting materials (Broken Hero swords, etc). Summoning items (Truffle worms). I can also help defeat bosses if someone's looking for that. My XBL GT is Dimissione. Send me a message with what you're looking for and I'll let you know if I can help.

I have a huge inventory of items for sale, from rare end-game boss drops (Fishron Wings) to rare crafting materials (Broken Hero swords, etc). Summoning items (Truffle worms). I can also help defeat bosses if someone's looking for that. My XBL GT is Dimissione. Send me a message with what you're looking for and I'll let you know if I can help.
im willing to buy stuff just need vampire knives or good weapon to help me with pumpkin moon i started 3 days ago in my friends map

You dont happen to have any statues as well do you? Preferably a worm above all else

I’m a newby, I need anything that will help pre Hardmode bossing (at least anything that will help for skeletron)

My son is trying to beat the Wall of Flesh and was wondering if you died how long do you need to wait to fight him again? My son is pretty obsessed with beating it. Please help!!

Back
Top Bottom